Bold Commerce QA Lead Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 23 interviews

Interviews at Bold Commerce

Negative100%
Other100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bold Commerce

Bold Commerce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bold Commerce (Winnipeg, MB) in Apr 2017

Interview

The interview itself was nice enough. I was given an overview of the company, culture and future plans. The questions were pretty typical with the addition of "cultural" discussion to see "what kind of person I am". However, after the interview, the lady who was supposed to follow up did not behave in the way I would expect from a professional. I told them I am going on a business trip abroad for a week and may not be available. In her multiple e-mails, the HR lady insisted on talking to me ASAP on the phone and we agreed on a timeframe. She NEVER actually phoned me! Ever! I sent her an e-mail after returning from the trip and she replied that their pool of candidates was deep :) I strongly believe that a company or a real professional should never behave like that. Especially a company which prides itself on how they treat people.

Interview Questions
  • Not really a difficult question, but they want to know what you are interested in outside of work.
    3 Answers