BlueTriton Brands Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 159 of over 159 interviews

Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

BlueTriton Brands

Application

I interviewed at BlueTriton Brands

Interview

The interview was very conversational, and more about understanding the fit for the company. Another part of the interview was technical and related to SQL questions, including a case study with an example data set.

Interview Questions
  • How do you remove duplicates in SQL?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hawkins, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at BlueTriton Brands (Hawkins, TX)

Interview

Very Crazy and Non Professional to choose 3 office workers to interview a person applying for a Maintenance job. Someone skilled in the craft or trade you are applying for should interview a new prospect.

Interview Questions
  • I was never asked one question about the job I was hired for.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueTriton Brands (Greenwood, IN) in Mar 2021

Interview

Competency test and simple interview with a shift lead/manager. Asked very simple and basic questions. Competency test was nerve racking but easy. Everyone was very nice. All answers were right in the test itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlueTriton Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueTriton Brands

Interview

Quick phone screen and jumped straight to 6 hour video session with 3 different groups. 2/3 groups asked technical questions and scattered in some behavioral questions. Questions would be difficult if you're not familiar with them or the types of information that they intend to extract. Everyone was very professional and well informed. They seemed to be above average talent. word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral based rounds of questions

BlueTriton Brands

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BlueTriton Brands

Interview

I applied with a resume in December. Today, I received an email telling me; "It was a pleasure talking with you to discuss your background and interests relative to Nestlé Waters North America current need and opportunity for a Remote Customer Service Representative." Nobody at this company ever called me and talked to me. They lied to me in their email. I would recommend staying away from this company. If they would lie about talking to their candidates on the phone, then what does that say about their HR department? It sends a bad message. They don't think I am a fit for their company? I can live with that, as it is their business. But, there is no need to lie about a phone call to me that never took place.

Interview Questions
  • There were no questions. They never called me, but they said this in their email to me after submitting my resume a month ago. "It was a pleasure talking with you to discuss your background and interests relative to Nestlé Waters North America current need and opportunity for a Remote Customer Service Representative."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueTriton Brands (Stamford, CT)

Interview

Was called for an interview and had a phone interview and was later told I was invited back for the final round. I then had to take a day off if work for three back to back video interviews. I continuously heard that I’d hear back soon and then was eventually ghosted by them until receiving the automatic email that I did not get it. They kept in contact throughout the whole process until after the final interviews. I experienced three weeks of waiting and they didn’t have the decency to respond to my emails despite me dedicating so much time to their interview process and losing a vacation day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlueTriton Brands

Application

I interviewed at BlueTriton Brands

Interview

The interview was for a co-op/intern position through one of the University job boards. It was a video call interview through Skype. The interviewer was very nice and provided a detailed description of what can be expected in the role and what the main responsibilities will be.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty generic questions such as tell me about yourself, why you were interested in this role and then some others regarding using Excel and data sets.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at BlueTriton Brands (Ban Phone Savang) in Oct 2020

Interview

I had a phone screen call with a Recruiter. The call itself was a positive one, at least I thought it was. She let me know after our call that she would share with hiring manager and follow up with me. We had our call back in October and three months later zero follow up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlueTriton Brands

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlueTriton Brands

Interview

Relaxed and approachable. Met with members of Management team, 4 interviews same day. Team members were all approachable, they wanted to get to know me as an individual and ensure was a good fit to the team.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BlueTriton Brands (Tampa, FL) in Aug 2020

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and then I was then lied to about interview with hiring manager. Setup interview with hiring manager, but no hiring manager called. I don't understand why a company would do something like this. Being very deceptive in the beginning before I am even hired, shows how ethical the company is and this could indicate their high turnover rate. It started when I had an interview with Nestle in early August. I was told there would be up to 100 calls a day! That's truly a lot of calls which means there are average handle times and there would be no chance to breathe between calls. Next,upcoming changes with the company because they are being bought out. Regardless of this, I advised the interviewer I was interested and was moved to the next step where someone would call me and setup an interview with 2 hiring managers. I missed that call later that same day so I was called back the following afternoon and I spoke with Nestle and setup the interview with the hiring managers. I setup the interview the following morning and the time was available! I thought it was a little too good to be true, but went with it. I waited the next day and no call from the hiring managers. I then get an email telling me my application had been closed due to no call back/missed interview!!! This is outrageous because I was never called by the hiring managers. I was lied to by a company that never hired me. It was a blessing in disguise.

Interview Questions
  • They are being bought out by another company within six months, am I okay with this?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 159 Interviews