Blake, Cassels & Graydon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blake, Cassels & Graydon

Application

Interview

Interviewers were friendly and candid. They avoided euphemistic answers to questions like “what do you like most about Blakes?”. Reasons given included: people I work with, compensation package, and the interesting variety and complexity of work

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? Why do you want to work here? (Questions about previous experience on CV)
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

1. HR Video Interview 2. Technical Interview The technical interview was in-depth. The questions were mainly on Microsoft Azure cloud security configuration and management. How will you defend against brute force attacks?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on

Law

71.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/law/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Blake, Cassels & Graydon~442080
Join the conversation on

Blake, Cassels & Graydon

Application

I interviewed at Blake, Cassels & Graydon

Interview

positive and friendly environment and great people at Blakes. interview process was smooth. They have good protections in the meeting room so you can have your mask off during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blake, Cassels & Graydon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blake, Cassels & Graydon

Interview

Interview panel included 5 people, out of which did not appear. Very weird interview with their introduction and direct jumping to "Do you know this and do you know that". At once I had to interrupt and give my introduction coz that was missing and felt like their questions were in attacking format. I wanted to leave the interview just after 5 minutes after it started, it wasn't because of how the interview is going but if that's the team I am supposed to work then I reject that team and leadership.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I interviewed at Blake, Cassels & Graydon (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Be aware of HR! I'm a fully qualified professional and have the necessary experience and have had Terrible experiences dealing with HR at Blakes, they don't respond to any candidates and you cant get someone to send your profile to the hiring manager, everything has to go through one hr person, courtney Mack who has no clue what she's doing and honestly doesn't care Very poor Recruitment, never got any phone call or pre-screen even after trying to reach out, this is not the first time it happened, it happened several years back as well!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blake, Cassels & Graydon (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied online. Had a short phone interview, and one video interview with the team. Was asked to give references after. A few days later I received an offer. It moved fairly quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blake, Cassels & Graydon (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

Through a recruiter. They were very friendly and casually dressed. They advised they didn't have growth opportunities which was the reason I was looking so I appreciated the honesty, especially because I know they needed people with experience. Firm culture seems laid back, friendly, and positive team. The recruiter said they liked me and wouldn't mind hiring me, but they feared I'd be bored especially with no growth for the next five years.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Blake, Cassels & Graydon (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview process was three calls - one phone, two over Zoom. Very easy process and very friendly staff! The questions they asked were very standard. Why do you want to work at Blakes? Tell us about your work history? How do you handle a challenging situation?

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell us about yourself 2. Why Blakes? 3. Tell us how you handle a challenging situation 4. How do you keep yourself organized? 5. What do you expect out of your manager?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Blake, Cassels & Graydon (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

Applied online for the Blakes Diversity and Inclusion Pre-Law Summer Student Program INTERNSHIP and received an invitation from the recruitment coordinator for a phone interview with the recruitment manager and assistant director, a month after application. On day of phone call, the assistant director wasn't available and the call was just with the recruitment manager. Was told I would hear back within a week whether I would receive an in-person interview. It took a MONTH for the recruitment manager to notify me with a generic message about moving forward with other candidates. Personally, a company that takes that long of a time to reach out to candidates would not match what I'm looking for in a company and would not have a suitable culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blake, Cassels & Graydon (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2013

Interview

had interview with VP - Applications & Development

1 person found this interview helpful