Black & McDonald Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Black & McDonald Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Black & McDonald

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Black & McDonald.

Interview

1 on 1 interviews with potential superior
    Panel interviews for validation
    No personality test. I could not had more comments for confidential reasons and to leave you some room for distinguishing you from other candidates. Be genuine and listen to your interviewers : then you show them what is good for Black and McDonald.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Black & McDonald (Winnipeg, MB).

Interview

Single interview, Solid company introduction. Detailed questions of overall scope of work were asked. Positive conversation. Open conversation regarding business operation and atmosphere. Relaxed discussiom. Discussed expected and actual role if hired.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel approximately 10 per cent of time.-   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Black & McDonald (Toronto, ON) in January-2016.

Interview

It was really easy and relaxed, they me asked basic questions about my resume. There were some behavioral questions, nothing too difficult. All around, a pretty normal and laid back interview. I wish all interviews could be like this one

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Black & McDonald (Scarborough, ON) in September-2012.

Interview

Phone interview which was very basic HR questions and lead to asking about my past and current experience. Asked about my interest in appyling and interest in Project Management. Ended with asking about my salary expectations and start date.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Black & McDonald (Toronto, ON) in July-2012.

Interview

My interview lasted for around 25- 30minutes with HR manager and Operations manger. They asked me various questions about my past experience, some technical questions related to industry and my experience with the ERP, scheduling and project management software. They asked about my availability, expectations and if I had a car and a valid drivers license to drive around on various sites.

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with using ERP and Scheduling software?   Answer Question