Best Buy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

4,905 Interview Reviews

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Computer Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (New Orleans, LA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

3 Interviews. 1 phone, 2 in person. Very laid back and multiple interviewers. The process is easy and the questions asked generally pertain to your thoughts on theft

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a coworker stealing from the company?   3 Answers

Vendeur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy (Quebec, QC) in June 2015.

Interview

vous fait rencontrer avec 3 gérants et vous fait marcher dans le centre commercial tout en faisant l'embauche pour tester vos capacité et vous déplacer dans une foule et rester concentré. (et cela vous rend plus honnête durent l'entretien)

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Interview

They asked basic questions that most interviewers do. They told me they would reach out. After a week went by, I called back to get an answer, but they had already hired somebody else.

Associate Digital Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

After applying online I did a half hour online interview with BestBuy staff. After which I had to complete a short coding challenge at home, followed by another interview.

Interview Questions

• Write a program function that involves loops and string manipulation to answer a problem. Different scenarios each time.   Answer Question

Geek Squad, Consultation Agent Interview

Interview

Brought me into the back at a table and asked me a bunch if questions off of a piece of paper. Said hed get back to me. Took very long to get rejected.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was very easy . After my first call I met with the manager of the store within 20 mins I knew I had the job. Just express how much you care about the dept you will be working in

Interview Questions

• Basic Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Milpitas, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

the interview took around15 minutes. They ask about my previous experiences working with others. For example, describe the experience of working with people from different cultural backgrounds. Also, they asked about some scenario questions during the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I’ve only done the interview which I feel went well. They ask the basic questions. Tell me about yourself? Your background work experience. Which should be easy. As long as your comfortable and not nervous it should be just fine just take your time.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Springdale, AR (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was easy and simple. They asked a lot of questions about past experiences and personal goals. They also asked certain questions that may come up by a customer, so they want to know how you would answer out to the customer.

Customer Advocate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy (Pembroke Pines, FL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Application Online on ebay.com. the same day I received a Phone call with pre-screen questions about identity and Tell me about yourself and Careers goals. E-mail confirmation with all the information about the position. Follow up the next day with email confirmation about the personal meeting interview. overall the fastest interview process I had been in my life.

Best Buy Connected Life Interview

Interview

Great interview process and very efficient. The interview went well and I was
    Quite surprised at how the Best Buy family treated me. They were very nice and understood my situation.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer
    • What are you expecting I of this job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.