Bell Canada Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 1,186.0 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Bell Canada

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Halifax, NS) in Jan 2017

Interview

Sat with two sales supervisors and spoke with them about my previous sales experience. They were very keen on knowing how hard I would push to make a sale and how much money I wanted to make (good answer: $60,000-80,000). Thé interview was relatively short, lasting only 10-15 minutes and the remainder of our conversation was for them to gauge my personality.

Interview Questions
  • How hard and how far are you willing to go to make a sale
    1 Answer
  • How much money do you want to make?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Calgary, AB) in Aug 2016

Interview

2 interviews total. I applied online but had a previous business relationship with the manager. One with manager and one with manager and director. I have a number of years experience in the same role with a competitor who I no longer work for. Was told if I didn't get a call by X date and time, I did not get the job. I did not get the call. I contacted to hiring manager to get feedback on why I wasn't hired and he never returned my call. I consider this very unprofessional given my time, experience and business contacts with the interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • Situational questions - "Tell me about a time when you had to manage multiple priorities"
Be the first to find this interview helpful