Bell Canada Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 1,213.0 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Bell Canada

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

web application online coding problem phone screening video interview I didn't get to the next step of the interview process, but overall it's very clear. The interview and HR are straightford. The questions are easy.

Interview Questions
  • where do you see yourself in 5 years
    Answer Question

Bell Canada

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

I had a call interview. Just some basic questions about my background and see if my experience fit the team. Overall it is very easy and got a result very quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

Only one very long phone call where the manager was asking irrelevant questions and a lot of technologies. You feel like the interview is prepared for anyone with any profile and experience level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

it was smooth and good interviewers. The directions were made clear and it was an easy process. everyone was friendly and it was a group interview with 5 candidates and 6 panelist.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the recruiter for a phone interview They called me and started asking questions about my resume: my previous experiences, my master and PhD works, general questions about github, SVN, team work, how I contributed to each project, what was my main role

Interview Questions
  • The first question was that "tell me about yourself and your experiences"

Bell Canada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in Sep 2020

Interview

1. Review the different program opportunities in your region and apply to a maximum of 3 streams. 2. Complete a video interview via Take The Interview (TTI)/Convey IQ within 48 hours. Please note you only get to record 1 video regardless of how many program streams you apply to so make it count! If you are selected to move on: 3. You will be invited to a virtual interview. These will range from behavioural to case study/technical depending on the program.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC) in Jul 2020

Interview

Step 1. Phone screening: easy talking, about experiences and tech stacks Step 2. Coding test: Unbelievably Bell copied and pasted 3rd-party's coding test questions, very surprised. The coding test itself is very easy, every programmer can pass it. Therefore, coding test is just a procedure. The deciding factor is not the coding capability, it's if they like you or not. They don't like me, so I didn't get a response weeks after the coding 'test'.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview process was about hour long. The first was face to face interview and other was technical interview paper-based. Two youngster were taking the interview. Never heard a follow-up from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC) in Feb 2020

Interview

It is a video interview that the questions are printed on the screen and you record the answers. I answered 5 questions, all about behaviour. You have about 30-60s to consider for each question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada in Sep 2019

Interview

At the first round, they give me an online interview, which is recorded in an online interview platform. There is no real person such as a recruiter to talk to you. You are asked to answer some leadership questions(No technical question)

Interview Questions
  • What analytically difficult question have you solved? Describe how do you solve that.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews