Find jobs for Marketing Specialist

Bell Canada Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 1,208.0 interviews

Recruitment Agency10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Bell Canada

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

It's an one-way video interview with six questions, you have two minutes to answer each questions. you also have one minute for each question to prepare. Mostly are behaviour questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you choose bell?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON) in Jan 2018

Interview

3 stages of interviews. Phone interview, followed by two in-persons. The last one was a case study where I had to present to senior management. The questions preceding the case study were not particularly difficult, and the case study was a moderate difficulty level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2017

Interview

After shortlisting was asked to give a video interview which was composed mainly of soft questions like where do you see your self 10 years from now and Why is Bell the right fit for?

Interview Questions
  • Soft questions mainly like where do you see you self 5-10 years down the line etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON) in Jan 2017

Interview

First interview was a video interview. 6-8 questions. You have 30s to read the question/prepare your answer and then between 1 & 2m to respond. Second interview was with 3 senior managers and the HR specialist. Asked a wide ranged of questions from behavioral questions to general "why do you want to work at bell" type questions. Third interview is a case study with a presentation

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Most successful marketing campaign that you developed Describe your experience with marketing analytic tools Describe one of the most creative/outside of the box marketing initiatives you implemented

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2016

Interview

1) Online Application 2) Video Interview (Automated not live) 3) Online test --> similar to GMAT but way less hard. Tested comprehension and problem solving. 4) Case and behavior interview --> similar 2hr long case and had to create a deck to present

Interview Questions
  • How do you define leadership? What are your key strengths and weaknesses? Why Bell? When is a time you faced a problem and how did you solve it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON) in Jul 2016

Interview

Phone Interview first, followed by several pre-screen tests. The tests are pretty simple, not quite related to the working experience, more likely to test the attention to detail. Interviewed by three people from the department, asking about all my background and experiences. The first interview lasted for half day. Came later for another interview. Received the offer days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

First HR call (quick CV overview, salary expectations), Second Senior Marketing Manager (past experiences, management topics, FR and EN writing test), Third Marketing Director (more behavioural questions), Fourth Marketing VP (interview which confirm the overall process)

Interview Questions
  • What do you think about paper marketing in the incoming years ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

First you apply online and within a week I got an email for a phone interview. The phone interview is pretty standard, just a run through of your resume and your availability. Then they scheduled an in person interview. This consisted of the a reasoning test and a case. The case was pretty straight forward. they concluded with a tour of their office.

Interview Questions
  • I guess the reasoning test could be a bit tricky. Other than that it was fairly standard. Nothing was especially out of the ordinary. They did ask me to tell them about myself and that threw me off since this was my first interview ever. I didn't know if they wanted me to talk about my career goals or about what i like to do for fun. They were all generally nice and I survived the process. I realized it wasnt the right place for me thoug
1 person found this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in Oct 2013

Interview

The hiring manager asked 2 pages of behavioural questions. Did not really look at my resume or discuss my skills which was disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Had to do a business case after the interview. She gave me one hour to finish it.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC)

Interview

Depends on the position, you better apply online or have internal contact

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews