Bell Canada Leadership Program Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1,208.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting40%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

Video Interview 5 questions. 4 questions take 1 min to prepare, 2 min to answer. 1 last question takes 2 min to prepare and 3 min to answer. Quite similar to previous questions in glassdoor, so get practice. Don't forget to use Chrome or Firefox or it will get errors.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself (TMAY)
    Answer Question
  • Why do you want to join Bell
  • What single project or task would you consider your most significant career accomplishment to date? Walk me through the plan, how you managed it, how you measured success, and what the biggest mistakes you made were.
  • Tell us about a time where you had to solve a difficult problem but did not have all necessary information to do so? Walk us through the steps and what the final result was.
  • Tell us about something you recently learned / teach us something (it could be about technology, a new skill, a passion you have, a new initiative you’ve started/participated in, etc.).
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Halifax, NS) in Mar 2018

Interview

I applied online , then one month after I got a link to do a video interview and then 10 days later I got an email asking me to choose 2 programs out of three

Interview Questions
  • What Program would you like to be enrolled and why
  • What do you see happening to the phone industry in the next 5 years
  • How do you handle a conflict

Bell Canada

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

It was the first step of the interview process. It was a 15 minutes video questionnaire where I was given 60 seconds to prepare and 90 seconds to respond each question. There was overall 5 questions.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (London, ON) in Sep 2015

Interview

I applied through university career management center and received the video interview 40 minitues after my application. This interview consisted of 6 questions. For each question, I had 30 seconds for preparation and 1 - 2 min to present.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prepare for the interview?
1 person found this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bell Canada in Sep 2015

Interview

The first step is a video pre-screen. You have 30 sec to think and 2 min to answer. General questions, in order to get to know you better. Still waiting for the following steps. How did you prepare for the interview ? What are your hobbies outside of school ?

Interview Questions
  • Which feature would you like on your phone ?

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada in Sep 2015

Interview

I was asked to do a pre-screening interview. total 7 questions, all behaviour questions, each of them gave you 30 seconds to prepare and each anwer should be 1 -2 minutes long. I think the control of time is really important, I kind of running out of time for some of the questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed