Find jobs for Leadership Development Program

Bell Canada Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 1,208.0 interviews

Applied online64%
Campus Recruiting36%
HardAverageEasy

Bell Canada

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

online application ( resume college major gpa etc ) then received a email about video interview with 5 questions such as Three leadership skills you have etc 30 secons to prepare and 2 minutes to answer the question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON)

Interview

it was a video questionnaire - few behavioral questions based on company and your professional experience, it was average and make sure your audio and video are working. Good luck

Interview Questions
  • tell us about yourself? behavioral questions
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Applied online. I was then sent a link to a one-way interview. After 2 weeks, I was told that I moved on to the next stage of the hiring process. The next stage was a case study + behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? Why are you a good fit for this program?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2018

Interview

Applied online then got an email the next day to do a video interview on the phone/laptop. 48-hour window in which you can do the interview. 5 behavioral questions with 1:30-1:45 to answer each.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Interview involved a video questionairre with five questions to answer. It is an online interview with no live feed, only you and camera. Questions are easy, and you'll be able to answer them once you get comfortable with the camera first.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Ottawa, ON) in Nov 2017

Interview

After you passed the first resume selection process, you will receive a video interview notification, which you would have to finish it in 48 hours. I did not get through after that process.

Interview Questions
  • A few questions about the cellphone technology to test your divergent thinking such as how do you think cellphone will be in 5 years from now; if you can add one feature to your phone, what would you choose.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montreal, QC)

Interview

Applied online, was asked to complete a video interview within the next 48 hours, I received that email 2 days after applying. Unfortunately due to the fact that I want to work in Quebec, they asked me to answer some questions in French and it totally caught be off guard. The question you have here are similar

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Applied in September, got a pre-screening video interview that I had to take within 72 hours from receiving the invite and which was followed by 3 interviews at Bell! it took almost 3 weeks and haven't yet received a response yet.

Interview Questions
  • How many traffic lights are there in Canada?
28 people found this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

1st round of interviews is by video conference and is max. 30 min. in length. Most of the questions are behavioural such as tell me about yourself and why did you choose Bell. You have 30 seconds to think of your answer before filming starts automatically. There were 6 questions total and you can answer them at a time most convenient for you. The next stage of interviews is by panel.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about a time you faced a challenge, how you overcame it, and what the outcome was.
14 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2014

Interview

3 Interviews, first is a general interview using an online video system, second is a behavioural interview with questions about your resume, personal experiences, questions of that nature. Final interview is a little bit more difficult, you are given a Harvard Business Case to analyze and complete. The interview ends with a presentation on your analysis.

Interview Questions
  • Harvard Business Case Analysis and Presentation
14 people found this interview helpful