Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

Bell Canada Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 1,208.0 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

Good interview and process. Satisfied with the overall experience. Would recommend to applicants. The process can take time though so keep that in mind. Also ask questions in the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you fit for this role?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Applied a month ago for the customer service job opening through bell career website and received a mail for video recording interview and now waiting for their response. Below were the five questions asked in the process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think your previous experience is related to this job? How do you handle angry client? why should we hire you? Thing you liked the least about your previous job? a previous experience where you have to deeply analyze a situation to understand

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Basic first round interview. Took 5-10 mins. Asked about 8 questions. Face to Face interview. Briefly describe the the position's requirements. The person who interviewed me is nice. Questions are about your past experience.

Interview Questions
  • Did you have any compeitive experience in your previous work experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2017

Interview

I applied online.after two day I received an email, was invited to a video questionnaire. It is basically read the questions and record you responses. You are watching yourself. and the next day was schedule a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2016

Interview

face to face lots of questions a lot of situational questions describing past experience examining if this role would be a good fit went into details about the company and the culture went into details about compensation and benefits also touched on how long training would be and how important attendance would be.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

it was average level difficulty.....First phone call and a computer test, than a one to one interview at head office in mississauga creekbank.....pretty easy questions and a mock call from customer as a test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Ottawa, ON) in Sep 2016

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet. Was asked a few questions on why I wanted to work for Bell and what my long term goals were. After the interview, I was given a link where I had to complete a one hour test. This involved some questions about yourself, math and a simulation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montréal-Ouest, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Montréal-Ouest, QC) in Jul 2016

Interview

Over the phone, and in person. They are looking for bodies and seats to fill. After a few weeks of training, if you fail the test your warned, and if you fail the mid term test, v your dismissed.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any interests outside of work.

Bell Canada

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation than an interview. This was because the employers were very personable and wanted to get to know, see what you are like to work with. Standard customer service representative questions such as tell me about yourself, what are your goals, why do you want to work at Bell?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bell Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada in Jun 2016

Interview

The interview process is still on going, but I applied and got an email a few hours later for a 24 hour deadline to complete a video interview. The questions are pretty basic, poor customer service experience, how do you take criticism, and brief portion to describe yourself. I got an email just saying thank you for completing the video interview. Overall the outcome of the interview was great, a rally fast process

Interview Questions
  • when did you recieve poor customer service and how did you handle it
7 people found this interview helpful