BeMo Academic Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 49 interviews

Teachers

9m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,842

955 Comments

Join the conversation on

BeMo Academic Consulting

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BeMo Academic Consulting in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview was a 3-step process and at each stage different skill sets and requirements were tested. The first stage involved a functional assessment test wherein critical thinking and reviewing skills were required. The second stage was a one-way video interview where a lot of thought -provoking and focused questions were asked. The focus was more on personality and spontaneity to think quickly. The third and final stage was a video interview where follow up questions from the previous stage and some additional deeper questions in relation to the role were asked. The video interview was much conversational than a conventional question-answer type interview. The overall process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What would your supervisor think or say as your biggest weakness?
    Answer Question

BeMo Academic Consulting

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BeMo Academic Consulting in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was innovative, straightforward and very interesting. I enjoyed completing the functional test. It was also a way of getting an idea of how much I liked doing this kind of work. The video interview was great. It was a little stressful having little time to think about your answers, and having 3 minutes to fully answer the questions, but it gives you a good idea of the pace the company is working at. The last interview with the manager was absolutely great. She was relaxed, nice and kind. She gave me all the information I needed to decide to accept the job. Great experience overall. I like their inteview process.

Interview Questions
  • General interview questions, i.e. Why do you want to work for BeMo and not another education consulting firm? What are your career goals? How do you deal with stressful situations? etc.

BeMo Academic Consulting

Application

I interviewed at BeMo Academic Consulting

Interview

The interviewer was professional, yet friendly and we had an interactive discussion. The one-on-one virtual interview was well-structured. It was conducted on-time and finished in a timely manner. Overall, I had a great interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BeMo Academic Consulting

Application

I interviewed at BeMo Academic Consulting

Interview

The interview process includes multiple steps, everything was well-designed and straightforward. It's a fair process as the company wants to hire people who are putting in efforts and genuinely want to work at BeMo.

Interview Questions
  • What's missing from your current job/why did you want to leave your job

BeMo Academic Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BeMo Academic Consulting

Interview

I turned in a cover letter and CV to their email for applications. Then completed functional assessment where I reviewed a sample personal statement. Then completed pre-recorded video interview questions. Finally a virtual skype interview with the lead coach.

Interview Questions
  • How I would rank importance certain aspects of the job, ex title, working from home, etc

BeMo Academic Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BeMo Academic Consulting in Jun 2021

Interview

Even though the job p[osting stated that it was a full-time employee role, I was informed that they first hire people as contractors during the final interview. The worst part for me was the fact that I had to spend almost 2 hours ((First a functional test, then a self-video interview) before getting to the face-to-face interview stage and learn about this fact. It was also really weird for me to see that all the communication regarding your application is handled through a generic "careers@" email address. Overall, I found the approach to unprofessional and insincere, thus I decided not to go forward with my application and didn't submit any references after the final interview.

Interview Questions
  • During the face-to-face interview, besides generic questions, they also go over the answers you provide in your self-video interview.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BeMo Academic Consulting (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online. The first interview was a phone interview with Human Resources. The second interview was via Skype with the Director, the CEO and Human Resources. After the second interview, I was asked to complete and submit a Functional Test tailored to my area of expertise. The third and last interview was via Skype with the Director and Human Resources. The interview process was straightforward from the get-go, and the communication with the hiring team was timely. The whole interview process was super organized.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my past work experiences, why I want to leave my job, and some behavioural questions.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BeMo Academic Consulting (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

My interview experience with Bemo was great. The process included 3 steps. First a skills test, followed by a video interview, and lastly a one-on-one interview discussing the position further.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my working relationships with previous managers.
2 people found this interview helpful

BeMo Academic Consulting

Application

I interviewed at BeMo Academic Consulting

Interview

I interviewed with a lead trainer. The questions were mostly about if I was a good fit, what my goals were, plus I found out more about the role at this stage. A positive experience!

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BeMo Academic Consulting (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

There were three stages of interviews. First was an assignment to be completed within 2 days. Next stage was to complete a video recorded interview and final stage was panel interview with CEO, Marketing Director and HR.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews