Bayshore Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Bayshore Interview Questions

Interviews at Bayshore

2.3

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bayshore (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Fast, convenient location and friendly people. place had good parking space and di not wait long for interview with people. Hiring was good, fast and efficient. Like the people and the patients looked friendly

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holiday, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bayshore (Holiday, FL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on phone phone interview. Phone interview was about 20 minutes. Typical questions. Asked about background experience and schooling. They asked about availability, transportation, valid driver's license. Willing to travel?

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bayshore in May 2016.

Interview

30 min-phone interview with Human Resource Manager;
    Day of interview: 15 min-hand write application & 30 min-group meeting with owner, direct supervisor, Human Resource Manager
    Follow up email and phone call.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the open position at Bayshore?   3 Answers

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bayshore (Duluth, MN (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

2 Interviews is the hiring process, by the second interview you will know what wage you will have. With the second interview you will be shown around the bldg and get your schedule set up.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a family member was treating a resident wrong?   3 Answers

RPN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bayshore in August 2020.

Interview

Submitted a resume to a posting to Bayshore careers section
    Prescheduled a zoom interview with a HR recruiter only
    Casual conversation - easy interview
    Two scenario based questions and asked about my current experience/certifications
    Was offered a position a few days later

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bayshore (Mississauga, ON).

Interview

Friendly, pretty quick took around average time of 2-3 weeks. Phone interview, then in person interview, then second interview to meet team. From beginning to end, the entire process was smooth sailing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a fit for this role?   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrie, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bayshore (Barrie, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

Asked to complete a background check and TB test and bring in results to an in person interview with HR. Was asked basic behavioural and situational questions. Completed a quick and easy quiz. Received an offer later the same day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you notice bruising on the client, who doesn’t remember how it happened?   1 Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayshore in September 2019.

Interview

1st step was a phone interview and 2nd step was an in person interview. The in person interview took place 4 days after the phone interview. The initial interview focused more on experience, while the second interview focused more on scenario based questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bayshore (Toronto, ON) in September 2019.

Interview

Less structured interview process lacking behavioral questions and situational questions. the interviewer just kept on writing as i was talking without probing questions. The interview seemed as a mere documentation perspective for me

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayshore.

Interview

had a phone interview at first. then I got called in for a face to face interview.
    the questions were quite simple. the pannel were very engaging and friendly. Didn't feel no pressure at all

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.