Barratt Developments Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Barratt Developments Interview Questions

Interviews at Barratt Developments

2.8

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Watford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barratt Developments (North Watford, England (UK)).

Interview

I was greeted very professionally and kindly. The office was very nice and I was collected by my 'to be' line manager. The process was very relaxed and I was made to feel at ease. Lots of questions and thorough chat about roles and responsibilities as well as my aspirations within the company. Overall was very pleased.

Interview Questions

• Why have you decided that this is the right role for you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barratt Developments.

Interview

I met with the team, then was called back into interview with the Sales Director. Very quick process as I am FTC and they were interested in personality and skill fit.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience make you the right candidate?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barratt Developments (Northampton, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Went through a recruiter. Found out 5 minutes after my initial interview that they would like to see me again 2 days later. I was advised to prepare for this by visiting Barratt sites and their competitors and reporting on it. After my second interview I was called 20 minutes later offered the position with a salary exceeding my expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with telling someone in a higher position to you that you disagree with them?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barratt Developments (Leeds, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Standard forms are used for all applications and all interviewees have same process to go through. There are two interviews, screening and differentiator. Questions are repetitive and often cover same aspects of customer care, presentation and so on.

Interview Questions

• What companies do you see as main competitors, why customers are important, how do you prepare sales arena.   Answer Question

Apsire Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barratt Developments (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Really good and informative. Applied online and did application form and online tests. Then got a phone call confirming I had got through to assessment centre. Not yet done that

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Barratt Developments (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The process took six months from the start of the application to the final interview. I spent £350 on travel and accommodation for the assessment centre which was not reimbursed. Once I had my final interview it took them 6 weeks to get back to me with an answer. Overall I expected more professionalism from such a large company. I am truly truly disappointed with the process as a whole.

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barratt Developments (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

I had an interview, but never heard anything back. I am unemployed with very little money and had to spend a fortune on bus fares to get to the interview. Quite shocked at the way no one bothered to tell me I was unsuccessful. Manners cost nothing

Interview Questions

• Why is there a gap in your employment?   2 Answers

Graduate Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coalville, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barratt Developments (Coalville, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed and easy going interview. Interviewer expanded on the position and what my responsibilities would be. Told me more about the company and the significance of my role.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barratt Developments.

Interview

the company visited my university for a career programme, I applied online with my CV and cover letter, after about 2 weeks I got an invite to take part in a telephone interview. The whole process was straightforward and the recruitment team was helpful along the way.

Assistant Quantity Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barratt Developments (Nottingham, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied on a popular employment job posting website. Invited to interview. Interview was formal but casual conversation was held. Discussed development and growth opportunities opportunities along with a review of current skill set and how these could be applied to the role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.