Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 205 of over 205 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada

Interview

The interview process was simple and easy. The people were really nice and interested in the candidate personally not just my knowledge and skillset. That was refreshing. I had a phone call then an online interview with the team.

Interview Questions
  • - Talking about my past experience. - Talking about agile transformation.
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

The hiring manager reached out via phone and scheduled an in-person interview. Was interviewed by the CSR manager and the supervisor. The result was communicated via phone by the manager. Took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

84.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada~8010
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Mississauga, ON) in Jun 2022

Interview

Une approche humaine avec des questions ouvertes sur vos expériences client de vos emplois antérieurs. Beaucoup d'ouverture, de sourires et de sensation d'empathie et d'écoute active tout au long de l'entrevue.

Interview Questions
  • Quelle fut une situation difficile avec un client insatisfait ?

Anonymous Employee in Edmundston, NB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Edmundston, NB) in Jun 2022

Interview

- First Round HR call 30m - Second Round Interview with the area manager 1h - Second Round Interview with the main architect 1h - Third Interview with the enterprise architect 1h - Final Round HR 45m

Interview Questions
  • -How do you suggest an architecture and if it is not accepted what would be a possible solution ? - Explain many cloud concepts and services ? - A lot of others technical questions and behaviors questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Montreal, QC) in May 2022

Interview

I was invited for an in-person interview. The interview lasted more than an hour and some of the questions were redundant. The Branch Manager though was very professional and also informed me that she had to go thru each question for fairness and equality in the interview process with all applicants.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we consider you for the position and what sets you apart?

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Saskatoon, SK) in May 2022

Interview

The interview process had 3 steps including a HackerRank timed test, an interview with a HR representative and a presentation judged by a panel of data science experts. The timed test included several multiple choice questions (data science theory, SQL operations, pseudo-code evaluation, etc.) The test also included two coding exercises (1 Python, 1 SQL). The 2nd round interview asked generic HR questions while the 3rd panel went more in depth with data science.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

Interview

It was a common interview for a call center job. The process took 2 weeks. A good experience for me. Because I understood what was the expectation for this kind of position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The interview process takes forever (3.5 months +)and no timely updates. Interviewed with them four months ago and follow-up after two months, no updates. I don’t mind a rejection but I do mind being ghosted. I don’t feel being treated with respect.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Calgary, AB)

Interview

No Interview, email acknowledged application, then ghosted for 3mths and then received a survey about the recruitment process. Very odd. Declines are a part of the process, it would just be helpful to actually get one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quebec, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Quebec, QC) in Apr 2022

Interview

Première entrevue avec une personne des ressources humaines. Le poste n’a pas été bien expliqué et dans quel département il se trouvait. De plus, il a fallu que je fasse moi même le suivi après 1 semaine, car j’avais aucune nouvelle. Ça fait plus de 3 semaines depuis mon suivi et j’ai toujours aucune idée de ce qu’il se passe. À mon avis, c’est carrément inacceptable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 205 Interviews

Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada according to 175 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 20.00%

Skills Test: 3.43%

Personality Test: 2.29%

Other: 2.00%

RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews