Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada Credit Risk Management Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 177 interviews

Interviews at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada

Negative100%
Applied online100%
1.0
HardAverageEasy

Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada (Montreal, QC) in Aug 2018

Interview

You apply online, fill a thousand boxes and check mark a bunch of boxes. Then you send your application through the online application black hole and you hope to get HR's attention. I got a presreening phone interview (my profile exactly matched the job posting). Unfortunately for me, the inexperienced HR person had to read a script and fill more boxes on her own during the painful process. Most of the questions were irrelevant because the answers were already provided in my application. I feel wacky HR just needed to validate their understanding of things since they know nothing about finance and needed to check mark some additional criteria.

Interview Questions
  • How did you hear about this job?
    1 Answer
  • Tell me what your understanding is of the job?
  • How long would you expect to remain in that role?
  • What are your salary expectations?
  • Are you currently interviewing elsewhere?
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Banque Nationale du Canada/National Bank of Canada Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews