Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Bank of America

6,244 Interview Reviews

2.7

Spring Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

CV + Cover letter, puis vous passez à l'entretien de 5 questions sur HIREVUE. Si vous réussissez vous serez alors contacté par l'équipe qui s'occupe des recrutements. 30sec avant chaque question de l'HIREVUE puis environ 2min pour y répondre.

Interview Questions

• Question classique fit: Pk BOA ? Pk ce secteur ? Une expérience en tant que leader etc...   Answer Question

Assistant Chef De Produit Interview

Interview

- Premier appel avec le R H des candidatures
    - Deuxième appel avec le manager opérationnel
    - R D V physique
    - Dans le siège de l'entreprise
    - Entretien de groupe avec trois personnes où on devait concevoir un rendu compte

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview was an online interview through hirevue. They asked 5 fairly simple behavioral questions and you were given 1 minute to prepare. You only had 1 chance to record each question.

Interview Questions

Interview

4 Step Process. First was an online application and assesment involving scenarios and simple math based questions. Then an interview with the talent acquisition person, followed by an interview with a higher up (forgot the position she held), and finally an interview with two market leaders using a random video app/phone call combo.

All were about 30 minutes and involved the usual customer service questions; "name a time when you did this..." "talk about the importance of this..." "how would you overcome this...".
    Also questions regarding how well you know the position you're applying for. And of course "why Bank of America?".

Overall pretty easy. Do your research as always and prepare for a couple weird questions just in case. I got a "if you were a movie character who would you be and why?" and that one messed me up a little. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you stay organized in your work and what role that plays.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

5 HireVue Questions, relatively straightforward. The questions were not very technical during this round, mainly just personal questions about how you have reacted to certain situations and stuff like that.

FMAP Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. It started with a HireVue interview and I later got an email about the SuperDay interview process. The SuperDay consisted of 2, 25-minute interviews on the phone.

Interview Questions

• What major changes are going to affect the banking industry in the next few years?   Answer Question

Global Transaction Services Interview

Interview

3 meetings back to back. Pretty friendly people for the most part. Very standard interview questions. Only disappointment was that after I found out I didn’t get the role I wasn’t able to get feedback on why. Other than that, pretty painless process!

Interview Questions

• Asked typical questions about working in groups and how to handle conflicts etc   Answer Question

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Good questions, used hirevue for first round and asked several general high level questions. Superday was interviews with individuals and offers were send out after. Overall a good experience and a lot of transparency about how it progressed from the higher levels.

Private Wealth Management Intern Interview

Interview

It was especially slow this year because of COVID but over was not bad. The Hirevue was easy, just typical behavioral questions and the super day was three .5hr interviews.

Interview Questions

• What I had learned in my finance courses   Answer Question
    • When was a time I had to make a really difficult decision and how did I handle it   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Internship Interview

Interview

There will be a video interview invitation sent to your email once you submit the application.
    The video interview prompts 5 questions. No technical questions were asked.
    At this moment, I have not received any further notification.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.