Bank of America Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6,747 of over 6,747.0 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Bank of America

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America in Nov 2020

Interview

Received a Hirevue invitation after a week. The Hirevue were simple behavioral questions regarding clients and tell me about yourself. The second round, also the final round, was with 3 Managing Directors (30 min each). All the directors were really chill and nice, simply asked walk-through resume, time-management, and client questions, and told me about their experiences at BOA.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about a time you had to overcome an obstacle 2. Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client.
    Answer Question
12 people found this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

It was pretty easy, just remember to answer honestly and they will ask Why Bank of America? And what is something your manager says you exceed at? Also you might have like 3 managers at your interview but that is after you pass the phone interview

Interview Questions
13 people found this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Fairly quick process. No assessment or test, but 2 out of the 3 rounds were technical, very focused on application of technologies to the business process. Interviewers were pretty cordial and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Recruiter reached out after I applied. Asked about salary and other expectations then sent me an Underwriting assessment. Once I passed, I was sent an interview link to schedule the date and time.

Interview Questions
  • Brush up on your business income and tax returns and situational questions pertaining to contributing to process improvements for every stop in your career. Don't wing it.

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Straight forward process starting with recruiter screening. The recruiter then passed my resume along to hiring manager. Interviewed with the hiring manager the following week. Interview was about 20 minutes long. The recruiter reached out to me the following week and extended an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

First I had to complete a Hirevue. Solely behavioral questions. What is your biggest weakness, describe yourself in 3 words, etc. Why are you suited for this role? Why work at a bank?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

My suggestion as below Should be simplified process and easy as per candidate convincing HR should update candidature status on time It was long discuss and more than 2 panel where available .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Phone screening, in person interview with a manager. You get a response back within 1 or 2 days after the interview. Very easy process, questions are not too specific. The process is very easy, they want you to get the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ba