Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Bank of America

6,016 Interview Reviews

2.7

Assistant Chef De Produit Interview

Interview

- Premier appel avec le R H des candidatures
    - Deuxième appel avec le manager opérationnel
    - R D V physique
    - Dans le siège de l'entreprise
    - Entretien de groupe avec trois personnes où on devait concevoir un rendu compte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I Only had one round of behavioral interview. I got an interview spot at a conference. There was only one behavioral round for sophomores looking for a summer internship.

Interview Questions

Interview

Virtual interview, record yourself, 3 attempts per question. Typical interview with generally behavioral questions. Self-paced. Timer for each response. 3 questions total. Highly recommend for any sophomore/junior to attend and interview.

LIFT Program Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview Questions: I was told to tell a story about a time I experienced a certain situation and how I handled it. My approach was using the STAR method.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied for 2-day Ignite with Tech Diversity and Inclusion Program in Spring. I received Hirevue link after about 2 weeks and I answered 3 questions. They were all behaviorals.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you have to make a decision immediately   Answer Question

Portfolio Assistant Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview , and then had an interview with 1 hiring manager, and lastly had an interview with 4 hiring managers. I didn't have previous experience in the field, and because of that they were pretty dismissive of me. I would say they were actually rude. It was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in the position? What skills I had that could be used in the position? What was my previous work experience?   Answer Question

CMS Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

BoA has a very thorough background check. Employment Verification is extremely important - make sure the dates on your resume EXACTLY MATCH!!!!You must be honest and upfront about everything because BoA has a very thorough screening process. Be absolutely 100% honest about any convictions you may be worried about. I cant stress this enough.

I interviewed with several people from a staffing agency first, then interviewed with a Lead on the technology team and an HR person. Was a very standard interview, a lot of the time you're expected to talk about yourself so try to avoid crickets. Study your own resume against the position and try to stick to your personal script when they ask about your experience. Try to guide the conversation and spark questions that they weren't planning on asking.

Be patient. Sometimes the process can take a bit longer but worth the wait in the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with front end technologies and which Content Management Systems you have experience in. And describe your role in each project..   1 Answer
    • How comfortable are you with front-end technologies such as HTML? JavaScript? and CSS? and tell us about some challenges your encountered using different frameworks.   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable writing HTML5/CSS code without using frameworks such as Bootstrap?   1 Answer

Interview

Pretty classic phone screening process- asked a few questions about background in math/probability, and then about interest in markets. Asked me if I trade personally, too. Also asked questions about workplace experiences, tough times, general behavioral stuff.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up w markets? Do you know what a martingale is?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Easy, very informative, Seems like a corporation that cares to keep employees happy , that they enjoy helping progress your career if you work hard, answered all my questions thoroughly

Interview Questions

• What is something a former manager would say about you ?   Answer Question

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied, received a call a few days later with a recruiter. She asked why I wanted to work here and if I was able to work the business hours of the location. She then setup an interview with the Market Manager for my district as we were talking. A few days later the interview with the market manager was about 30 minute by phone (covid). He asked five questions about my experiences with customers and finance in general. A received an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you helped a customer find the right product instead of the product they originally asked for.   Answer Question
    • How did you work with your colleagues to reach a goal.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.