Baker Hughes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Baker Hughes Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb, 2017

2.9

Graduate field engineer, Algeria- 2017 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Algiers (Algeria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Algiers (Algeria)) in November-2016.

Interview

Bonjour à tous,
    J'ai postulé sur le site carrière de baker hughes pour l'offre ''graduate field engineer, Algeria-2017" en mois de novembre, j'ai reçu une invitation pour passer l'interview en ligne "hireview" en fin novembre d'une durée de 25 minutes en répondant à 9 questions (attention l'interview est en Anglais) les questions étaient de l'ordre technique et personnel. après avoir passer cet interview j'ai reçu une invitation pour le test d'anglais (là c'est l'anglais basique "grammar, lestening, speaking, reading) avec un peu de préparation ça ira (faut obtenir le niveau 5 en moins).
    test d'anglais passé avec succès, j'attends la suite des pour BHE (baker hughes evaluation) d'une durée de deux jours d'aprés les différents avis lus sur internet, je ne sais pas comment ça va se passer, j'espére que ça sera une bonne expérience.

y'a t-il des gens qui sont dans le processus?

Bon courage à tous.

Interview Questions

• -tell me everything about yourself that can boost your application?
      -give me three reasons why we should employ you?
      -Why do you think you would do well to this job?
      -why should we hire you for this job.
      -Why this graduate program:
      -Give me 3 reasons why did you choose Baker Hughes?
      -A real project where you have not enough time to accomplish it. What did you do? Which steps, obstacles, solution, learned?
      -A task you’ve been assigned, with no enough time. How did you do to not exceed the DDL and do the work without delay.
      12 Answers

Field Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douala (Cameroon)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Douala (Cameroon)) in November-2014.

Interview

je me souviens avoir postulé dans leur site 2mois avant qu'ils ne m'envoient un mail me signalant que j'etais sélectionné pour une hirevue une sorte d'interview avec webcam; j'etais tres excitée.javais postulé maintefois et aujoudhui c'etait mon tour.Finalement par la grace de Dieu je l'ai reussi ce test et l'etape suivante etait le test de langue et ensuite j'attends aujourdhui la convocation qui est je crois l'avant dernier étape

Interview Questions

• finalement les questions etaient d'ordre technique; du genre as tu déjà eu à travaillé sur un projet quels etaient les délais comment as t réagi et quelle lecon as tu tiré de là.   15 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

I applied on-line and received a phone call from a recruiter a few days later. I answered basic questions about experience and availability. I then received a call from the District Manager within a few days. I was asked about work and safety experience. I was contacted by HR again within another few days with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a safety sensitive work environment?   1 Answer

Interview

I applied through the website and the following day they invited me to do an online interview. They give me 5 days to finish it. They were 9 questions almost all of them are personal/skill based. They emailed me back in 2 days saying I passed. I'm still waiting for round 2.

Interview Questions

• what is a challenging situations you had and how you dell it with it.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview

Bait & switch.
    I had a very good interview and I got called back 20 Minutes after leaving the building to be told that it went extremely well ....but the position was no longer available...a lower position was then offered.
    Why wasn't I told this during the interview per the hiring manager?
    HR said that the position was no longer available, yet it is still posted on their internal website...
    Beware, bate & switch practice...which might explain why they can't fill up the position after 3 months!

Interview Questions

Bait & switch tactic...very deceptive.

Graduate Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (New York, NY (US)) in December-2016.

Interview

I was requested to make Digital interview via hirevue. and they gave me 5 business day to do that. after that I received email about next step which is english test by Global English. then, they sent email said your status makes you eligible for the second round interview, but does not guarantee you will be selected to attend.

Interview Questions

• Q.Please provide at least 3 facts why you want to join Baker Hughes as a Field Engineer?
      Q.
      Tell me everything else about yourself that you think is relevant to your application as a Field Engineer in Baker Hughes. Why should we hire you?
      31 Answers

Field Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (Houston, TX (US)) in January-2017.

Interview

I applied online on their website, took about 1 month before i got email saying i had been selected for the first round of interviews. Had 5 days to complete the interview. A few days later I completed it and no response since 2 weeks

Graduate R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in January-2017.

Interview

I was requested to make Digital interview via hirevue. and they gave me 7 business day to do that. The interview contains 10 questions. Then, they sent email said your status makes you eligible for the second round interview, but does not guarantee you will be selected to attend. I've waited for a week, and recieve none further imformation from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a situation where you worked on a project with deadline and a budget given, how did you handle the situation, what was the outcome and what would you do differently next time.
      Others similar with the answer above.
      1 Answer

Field Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes in January-2017.

Interview

Applied online in early November, didn't hear anything back until the middle of January when they said that I had been selected to partake in a video interview. Did the interview the next week and 8 days later heard that I had passed that interview and would move on to round 2 of the interview process where I 'could be selected to attend' so it sounds like that will be an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. What has the most difficult class for you been? Have you worked with a difficult person etc   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Baker Hughes?   Answer Question

Graduate Programmer RDD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online, then I had an interview via HireVue, then the English Assessment. I just received an email saying that I am eligibile for the second round of the interview, but they don't guarantee me that I'll be selected. Does anyone attended BHE after received such email?