Cover image for BPC Plasma

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

BPC Plasma Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BPC Plasma

BPC Plasma

Application

I interviewed at BPC Plasma

Interview

They called me, asked me questions, asked for my preferences and availability. After giving my preferences for departments to work at the center, as well as my availability, they told me they would contact me as soon as they've reached a decision. Once they reached a decision, they called and offered me a job with an acceptance letter in the email.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had any experience with standard operations?
    1 Answer

BPC Plasma

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BPC Plasma

Interview

The interview process is very basic. Because I have moved up in the company I have received several interviews from them. For general workers they mainly want to know your availability feel like your are trustworthy to act professional and treat the job seriously. For higher positions it is more about how experienced you and and if you can give examples proving your ability to lead and reach goals set by the corporation.

Interview Questions
  • For leadership positions you can assume they will ask what you will bring the environment as a leader. They will ask if you are willing to work over 40hours a week because there are many weeks that will be required to get the job done. They will also ask how flexible your schedule is and if you will prioritize the company.

BPC Plasma

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BPC Plasma

Interview

The process was about two weeks. I received a call for an interview, sat with the manager who was very pleasant. A week later I received another call that I passed the background check and would be moved along in hiring process ( drug test). The following week I got the call offering me the position.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was the manager telling me about the job and company. I guess my resume answered all of his questions he would otherwise ask
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BPC Plasma (Clemson, SC) in Jul 2018

Interview

Very friendly and professional! Easy to get along with and made me feel very comfortable. I was given a tour of the building and was informed of the processes of each department.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if i minded being cross trained in other departments as well. Before asking they did give me a general description of what each department does to help me make a decision of what I wanted to do.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BPC Plasma (Orlando, FL) in Jun 2018

Interview

Short, sweet and to the point. Asked about experiences and gave scenarios for you to answer. They were really open and excited to see new faces. It was a comfortable environment and very welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you saw a coworker doing something wrong and what did you do about it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BPC Plasma (Boca Raton, FL) in Apr 2018

Interview

Phone interviews with the recruiter (Sr center manager), regional director, and divisional director. Everything was professional until the divisional phone interview. It was rescheduled twice and when we did connect he has 20 minutes late for the call. Got invited down to Boca Raton FL HQ after. Flight, hotel, cars, meals, everything paid for which was very surprising. Did a tour of a local center one day. Processes at the center are very antiquated and do not contribute to efficient production. Next day I had interviews at the corporate HQ. First was with the HR manager who was trying to be intimidating. I described how its a conflict of interest for employees to register/process donors they have a friendship/relationship outside of work. She was relentless on the who what where and why for this policy. Not sure if she was just scouting for competitor secrets but it wasted a lot of time for her to get to know me. Next interview was with the head of operation. He was very smart and full of wisdom but may not have a clear vision of what happens at his centers. Last interview was with the head of training/project management. It was very informal but we got to know each other well. The whole process at HQ was unorganized with everyone asking "who is he with next?". Eventually sat around until they said I was good to go. After they spent over a thousand dollars to get me down there I never got a call afterwords which was pretty unprofessional. Companies can treat candidates like this and then people wonder why no one is loyal to their company...

Interview Questions
  • Explain a situation where you implemented something.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BPC Plasma (Lincoln, NE) in Feb 2018

Interview

I was contacted via email after applying on Indeed.com. I was interviewed by the assistant manager and it went very well; she was very pleasant and made me feel welcome immediately.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in customer service?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BPC Plasma (Orlando, FL) in Aug 2017

Interview

pretty lengthy. Interviewed with two managers. Really easy questions. Warm and friendly people. Not uncomfortable at all. questions like tell me about yourself. greatest strengths. greatest weaknesses. past jobs. Hobbies. School schedule

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BPC Plasma (Clemson, SC) in Apr 2017

Interview

Fairly normal. In a conference room with two managers. They spitball a few general questions at me. They gave me a center tour and that was it. It took the a while to get in touch me after the interview, like a month or so. I assumed I did not get the job so I took a totally different job. Then I got a call and instantly quit my other job. I wanted to work at Biotest because they paid well especially since I was a college student.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time that a patient/customer made you extremely frustrated and how did you handle that situation.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BPC Plasma (Gainesville, FL) in Aug 2016

Interview

Easy, they literally read questions off a sheet to you, probably because they had to google "good interview questions" 5 minutes before you walk in. It's a couple of random employees and maybe a supervisor controlling the whole thing, you mainly only get a job here if you know someone so they can benefit off the employee referral program.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews