BNY Mellon Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,519 of over 1.5k interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

There are multiple rounds of interviews. First round is a very quick phone screening interview usually with someone in human resources. Then there is the interview with hiring manager. The last one is a super day where you interview multiple employees in the department.

Interview Questions
  • The day-to-day life at BNY can be hectic and stressful at times. If hired for this role, how would you keep yourself motivated when working with stressed colleagues?
    Answer Question

BNY Mellon

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Very friendly process. First was a phone interview to get a pass on my qualifications. The second was a video call with a hiring manager and a designer from the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Nice, friendly. The interviewer was through and clear with questions. Company is always looking for new students in tech and that have hands on experience through their university or outside sources.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview process was a couple hours of different guys talking to me in a very general way about what they do and what I'll be doing. There were almost no technical questions unlike everywhere else I interviewed in NYC, from startups to corporations. This was mostly because nobody who interviewed me had worked before with the technologies (modern web frameworks) they were asking me to use.

Interview Questions
  • An example of something I was asked from a design challenge perspective is how would I redesign a banking page to encourage user interaction.

BNY Mellon

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

the interview was awful. I was asked to take on more work and did not get any raise. The managers are poor and do not know how to keep in touch with their staff. The morale on the team is always very low.

Interview Questions
  • What is it about BNY Mellon that makes it a place you want to work?

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

It seemed like standard procedure. Practice interview questions and be prepared. It lasted a little over 30 minutes did not feel like anything out of the ordinary. Good luck don’t stress yourself out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

It was a pretty easy call. The person was very nice and kind. It was mainly to get to know you and know what you are capable of. It was an overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Two rounds with the whole team until a final interview. Got the offer a few hours later. They are a great, collaborative and dynamic team and you will learn a lot

Interview Questions
  • They chose a unique interest on my resume

BNY Mellon

Application

I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

Simple interview, looking for qualitative info. They werent as interested in technical knowledge as they were gauging willingness to learn and drive. urine test within 5 days of offer and a second one after day 1.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BNY Mellon

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon

Interview

My resume referred by Consultancy TD Newton than get call from bny HR team - 2 rounds of interviews- first TL than Manager for 30 min only with perfect schedule time.

Interview Questions
  • Myself- Process related question- Nav calculation- performance fees- journal entry- Bond related questions- prepaid expenses- Question on relocation-
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,519 Interviews