BMO Financial Group Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1.2k interviews

Other17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

BMO Financial Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group

Interview

Got email from HR and arrange an interview the next day. 30 minutes video interview with a senior manager. Both technical and behavioural questions. Not very difficult if you prepared well.

Interview Questions
  • what is logistic regression? Describe a statistical project you did.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview process was through a school internship so it was fast. I applied got a pre-screen interview. Then I got into another interview with two workers from BMO. The application process was easy through school and the rest was just following the emails they sent me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interview process was good but no one gets back to you after continuous follow up. Lack of respect for applicant’s time. Unprofessional with getting back and at least providing a feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2018

Interview

Fairly easy. The interview process has a first round interview and a super day. Both were pretty much behavioral questions trying to get to know who you are and if you'd be a good fit at the firm. The super day interviewer gave you a lot of scenarios and wanted to hear what you would do. Also, you should know how the CEO of the firm is and what their stock is trading at. Overall, positive experience and fairly straight-forward

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

BMO Financial Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group

Interview

Short, one interview before I was offered the position. The interview itself was about an hour long and consisted of the person I interviewed with talking about the position and really explaining the day to day operations. Was asked about how I felt doing the work that I was going to be doing and did a lot of explaining about why I wanted the position. Was more of a get to know the person type interview as opposed to a skill set type.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BMO Financial Group (New York, NY) in Sep 2010

Interview

Initially I received an E-mail from one of the Vice Presidents. Later on I spoke with Human Resources twice, once to set up an interview over the phone, and then again for the actual interview with her. The in depth interview on the telephone with HR lasted about 20-30 minutes. Finally, there was an in person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a bit about yourself.
  • Describe a point in time when you needed to work as a team or act as a leader in order to overcome some sort of difficult task.
RSS Feed</>Embed