BGIS Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 76 interviews

Other33%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGIS (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2018

Interview

I had contacted my former manager to enquire about returning to BGIS in a Team Lead role. At the time, there was an opening for a project manager with the opportunity to move into the Team Lead position. Following the initial call, I made arrangements with BGIS for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • What will I bring to the job?
    2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGIS (Halifax, NS) in Jun 2017

Interview

First week-Phone Interview with HR, 2nd week-Face to face interview with the Client. Their Advertisement is generic, only to find out that Client is seeking for a Specific experience not included on job post.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about you yourself, Describe any negative situation that you made into positive ones
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BGIS (Montreal, QC) in Jan 2017

Interview

Applied through the website. Within a week, an initial phone interview was offered. Rejected for not having "Canadian Experience". As it was interested in the position, I accepted to answer the questions, but I regret it. The name of the company says "Global Solutions", but it seems that they don't have a global culture.

Interview Questions
  • A recruiter asked three illegal questions by phone: 1. Why did you immigrate to Canada? 2. In what country was your experience acquired? 3. Was this company Canadian? The employee didn't either came prepared to the interview as xe didn't have 't have a resume on hand.
RSS Feed</>Embed