BDO Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at BDO

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 919 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at BDO (India)

Interview

I applied in BDO through a reference. I got a call after 2 weeks. The interview process was simple. Hr round and technical round. Questions were about AS, SA, CARO . Questions were easy.

Interview Questions
  • AS, SA, CARO
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO (United Kingdom)

Interview

Applied online, with CV and cover letter. Then had an initial telephone interview. This was followed by 2 video interviews over 2 weeks with team lead, director and manager. The last stage of the interview process involved a technical assessment, involving Excel, so make sure you're familiar with it, i.e v-lookups etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this job? What technical experience do you have? Experience handling difficult challenges and situations?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at BDO (United States)

Interview

i had four rounds of interview with 2 partners and 2 managing directors. first 2 in one day and next 2 the next day. recruiter was extremely helpful and straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at BDO (United States)

Interview

3 Stages of the interview. All online. You talk to different levels of accountants. It's pretty intimidating but it's really about seeing if you mesh well with the company. There aren't too many difficult interview questions.

Interview Questions
BDO
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at BDO (Canada)

Interview

I applied for the job with a resume on an online portal then I got chosen and did a video interview that had behavioural and components. THe behavioural component was what you'd expect. The software component involved solving a problem with for loops.

Interview Questions
BDO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BDO (India)

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
BDO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philippines
Application

I interviewed at BDO (Philippines)

Interview

The interview was easy, interviewer was easy to talk to. A set of aptitude test will be given before the interview. As soon as you pass the exam, you will be interviewed.

Interview Questions
  • Expected Salary, work location, personal information, work experience, and position applying for
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norway
Application

I interviewed at BDO (Norway)

Interview

First stage was an online interview, where we went through my resumé, was very comfortable. Then case interview with partner and HR manager, got an insight into a normal project for the Consultants there.

Interview Questions
BDO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at BDO (United Kingdom)

Interview

Online skills based test involving literacy and numeracy, followed by an assessment centre. The assessment centre was well run and the people seemed nice enough. They also paid for my travel expenses which was a plus

Interview Questions
BDO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philippines
Application

I interviewed at BDO (Philippines)

Interview

It was okay. Initial interview was done thru phone due to the pandemic and lasted for 30mins, I think. After this, I received a text inviting me to go to their HO for an exam. If you passed, you’ll receive a call from HR about another interview

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 919 Interviews