BDO Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,020 of over 1.0k interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BDO

BDO

Application

I interviewed at BDO

Interview

Needed to complete a short essay not less than 100 words. The interview was not as difficult as expected, interviewers were nice and friendly. Due to MCO, the interview was carried out via MS Teams and there was internet connection issues on interviewer's side.

Interview Questions
  • What do you understand about tax?
    Answer Question

BDO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BDO

Interview

Fake interview to take your knowledge and then give fake feedback. Beware of this company. Don't share any knowledge during the interview until you start your job here. Senior management is highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Give a presentation sharing my knowledge in details promising that they have hired me.

BDO

Application

I interviewed at BDO

Interview

Discussion with HR to determine whether you are good fit for the role. You will get interviewed by the top level consultants at the second interview. There will be a 3rd interview the top level managers.

Interview Questions
  • 1st: HR interview around the concept of why you would like to work for them. Basic questions about your resume and qualifications. 2nd: Understand your QA technical stuff. The types of testing, regression, integrated testing. Some behavioral questions like talking about how you were able to overcome a challenge at your place of work. Be able to discuss automation tools. Understand Dev Ops concepts and be ready to answer scripting questions on SQL.

BDO

Application

I interviewed at BDO

Interview

Fue un proceso facil, la espera fue razonable, además el trato recibido por el personal de la empresa fue excelente. Lo recomiendo totalmente, no te hacen perder el tiempo, y te dan retroalimentación de la ejecución de la entrevista.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BDO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO

Interview

Application, online testing followed by a video assessment centre. Assessment centre had short test on basic accounting, interview with two managers for about 45 mins and a group activity for an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BDO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO

Interview

Had to first apply online then once you got through that stage had to do an online one way video interview as well as a couple of online assessments. I did my interview after the assessment day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BDO

Application

I interviewed at BDO

Interview

Brief interview with the manager to understand your cv and what you did in school. Also there were questions to understand your character. There were not many technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BDO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO

Interview

It was a face to face interview for 30 mins, mainly on technical questions and introduction of the team, interviewers are very nice, they made you feel comfortable and welcome.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BDO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BDO

Interview

It was a short interview which only had two questions on the computer. It was about ten minutes and they were both common questions. The questions were both open-ended question s.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BDO

Application

I interviewed at BDO

Interview

Having an online interview with BDO during this MCO period. Have two interviewers, but they are very friendly. They put you in a relax environment and asking question like conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,020 Interviews