Aviva Canada Law Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1 Interview Review

1.0

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aviva Canada (Mississauga, ON) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied directly through internal website. Got a call (or 3) almost immediately. They had two positions posted and I explained I was interested in the more senior role. She called me back 20 minutes later asking to set up an interview. Imagine my surprise after clearing my schedule to come in for an interview it was for the more junior role that I had expressed hesitancy about over the phone. Proceeded with interview anyway although I think it was clear to everyone it wasn't the right fit for them or me.

Never heard back. Not one word, even a thank you for coming in. I followed up 2 months later (not because I wanted the job but because of the principle) and she couldn't even remember who I was and said there was a hiring freeze. I understand not following up with someone who has applied online but if someone has taken the time to come in for an interview, very rude and unprofessional to not even acknowledge with an email.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.