Aversan Junior Hardware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Aversan Junior Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Aversan

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aversan (Toronto, ON).

Interview

This company selects way too many candidates for interview process and then takes forever to call them back if they were selected or not. Its been about 6 weeks since I applied to the job and about 4 weeks since I had my second interview and still no feedback. I called every week to ask HR and they just gave me excuses. You can't just hold up people like that especially when they get other offers.
The interview questions were all related to resume(academic and work experiences).
This company is small but growing with lots of potential. But please, optimize your hiring process. It is simply unacceptable.

Interview Questions

• A block diagram was given at the end with CAN Bus and a bunch of other blocks. How would you test this system?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aversan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aversan (Mississauga, ON) in May 2013.

Interview

Had 2 interviews - 1 was a screening (in-person, which was a waste of time) and 1 was with the hardware department. The manager went through my resume, asked about previous experience and school projects.

Overall, their interviewing process is terrible. Everyone gets an interview, and then they take forever to get back to candidates. I got about 2-3 calls after my 2nd interview stating "they are still deciding", over a span of 2-3 weeks. Then, no more calls back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aversan (Mississauga, ON) in May 2015.

Interview

On-Site 1-on-1 interview with the recruiter. Very knowledgeable and has experience reading resumes. As a New grad he explained the importance of choosing the right field early, as its hard to change later in the career. Asked questions about resume content and Senor projects in University. Followed up with a tour of the building. No behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What FPGA's have you worked with and on what projects?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.