Atos-Syntel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Atos-Syntel Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

2.7

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and he briefly assessed my fit for the role. The next step was a 1:1 call with the hiring manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

fair interview, simple nothing complex, core java interview questions and data base questions and agile and QA based questions.regular HR based interview questions.simple nothing complex, core java interview questions and data base questions

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Waste of time.they don't. even have interview panels for screening.i wasted day to attend one round of interview . don't go...... if you have another interview call please attend that one.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

They received my resume from my college job board. They told me I would have a phone interview, assessment, and then a Skype technical interview.

The phone interview was pretty standard, asked general HR questions and explained the role. The recruiter I spoke with was thorough and easy to converse with. The assessment was divided into a few parts, one was analytical questions and another was technical ones. They asked a few logic and math questions as well. I had passed the assessment and went to move towards the Skype technical interview.

I prepared myself, the email sent by the recruiter had some topics that we would go over. She asked for my Skype ID but didn't give me the ID of the interviewer. On the day of the interview, I waited for the call and they never called. I sent an email to the recruiter I previously spoke to, called and left a voicemail. None of them have gotten back to me.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in May 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn. The first step was a telephonic discussion. They called me 40 minutes late because they had a meeting so don’t worry if it takes a while for them to call. This was basically to confirm your experience and ask what programming languages you were familiar with. They also asked if you were familiar with SQL (I wasn't). After that, they described the hiring process, compensation, training, etc. Then, they asked if you were comfortable with this process.
         The next step was to do an online technical assessment. The first 2 sections were math and logic questions. The third section was questions on Java, SQL, and the software development lifecycle. All sections were multiple choice. At this point in the process, I was also given an application form to complete and told to give them my transcript (unofficial or official). I didn't think I did very well on the assessment but I made it to the technical interview.
         The third step was the technical interview. It was supposed to be through Skype but they were having technical difficulties so it was just over the phone. Most of the questions were just elaborating about my previous experiences and asking what I would do in hypothetical scenarios. They also asked if I had worked with SQL and with other technologies that they use. There surprisingly weren't questions of a truely technical nature like other people here reported. It may differ depending on who's interviewing you. If you make it past this, the next step would be the background check.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to do any technical presentations relating to your projects?   Answer Question
    • If there was an issue in which you had no idea how to proceed, how would you approach it?   Answer Question
    • Was there a situation in your projects where you and your client didn't know how you should implement something so you just had to make a decision?   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

Interview process took weeks. They passed me through 3 recruiters till I actually spoke to someone from the company. Very relaxed feel but one management and getting back to us wasn’t very good.

Interview Questions

• Would I stay with the company long term?   2 Answers

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Process is a call, an assessment which is easy, and two interviews through Skype with the two locations you pick. If all goes well you're sent to training in AZ.

My recruiter was late with getting me any information. If I didn't call or email I wouldn't have gotten scheduled for my interviews, which when I went to, they never showed up. When I asked for a reason, never got a reply.

Go else where, don't waste your time.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

Phone call with HR, Online technical assessment - quantitative reasoning, pattern stuff, database questions, then Video Call with engineer who asked popular technical questions (fibonacci, primes, sorting), some riddles, and query questions - fairly straightforward

Interview Questions

• fibonacci, primes, sorting, query questions (join, count, etc.)   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

The process started with an online screening, where I was told about the position and my qualifications were reviewed. I then took an online aptitude test with various questions on math, logic and cs; I was told I passed and moved on to an interviewing stage. I spoke with a current Syntel employee and was asked various questions about my resume and SDLC. Everyone was friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about SDLC?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Telephonic interview to check degree and qualification, then explain there is a job training in other states which will take 7 weeks. Then asked me to take an aptitude test, but never sent me a link.

Interview Questions

• Do you have back-end software development experience in Java   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.