Atos Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Atos

2.8

Graduate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

Four stage process- application, online tests, video interview and final Assessment centre. The assessment centre was split into a group activity, independent presentation and a final one to one interview

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to work in a team
      What do you know about Atos
      Describe a proud moment in your career   Answer Question

Graduate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Psychometric testing quite easy, then laid back phone call with 3rd party recruiter then invitation to in person assessment centre with a group pitch, a sólo presentation and two question solo interview

Interview Questions

• What was a time in your life where you overcame a significant change and how?   Answer Question
    • Describe a problem you have had in work or education and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Apprentice Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online and couple of days later had a online assessment. A week later had a video interview. 2 weeks later was invited to an assessment centre at one of their offices. Day started with a group presentation, where we were given something to discuss and present to accessors. After that, had a face to face interview with one of the managers.

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Overall a good process. Got call from consultancy schedule interview the next day. Interview process is lenghty so prefer to go in first half of the day. A test multiple choice will be conducted first by the receptionist. She only checks the paper and let you go for other round.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Responsive and helpful staff. Yet, they didn’t provide any sort of feedback after the assessment day. The assessors were from different background (eg one was an account manager and another one was a technical professional)

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)).

Interview

After filling out an online application form which contains some additional questions that are specific to Atos, you complete online tests - numerical, verbal and logical reasoning tests. All pretty standard. Then you continue onto a video interview - your standard motivational questions as well as a situational/competency based questions. The assessment centre was very engaging - your assessors are seniors within the company, including the hiring manager (not sure if this is standard). They were extremely helpful in making sure the candidates perform well, and they ask questions to genuinely help you succeed in tasks.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Online application (no cover letter required).
    The tests included a mix of really easy maths, verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning questions, alongside situational judgement questions.
    The video interview had standard competency questions

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

One to one interview as part of the assessment centre, the interview had two competency based questions one focused on teamwork and the other was on problem solving. The focus was on giving very detailed responses to each question and the interviewer pushed for more detail, so make sure you choose a good example. The overall assessment day included a group exercise on a fictional business scenario and also an individual presentation on a fictional business scenario.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked well in a team to meet a deadline?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Registration by filling all details. HR took quick interview by asking basic interview. Eliminate who are not agree to shift or familiar with basic concepts. Latter writing assuming employee of company. Second HR took again interview for background check and shift related etc. Then, come operational round. Two interviewers came and talk about job profile. I surprised. When came to know. They said " Investment banking". In reality , hiring was for back office jobs.

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Did a range of tests online then invited to a video interview with an automated system. That bit was a bit unusual as your not talking to an actual person.
    Then I was invited to the assessment center. This was overall a positive experience. I started the day by meeting other candidates then was given an individual timetable for my day.
    My day started with the group task. here we were given emails to read and then to discuss and do a presentation, I thought this bit was the hardest as it was quite time pressured and didnt have time to read it all (should have got extra time due to being dyslexic but they forgot). I then had a break then 2 back to back interviews, the first (shorter) was competency based and the second (longer) was about why finance and why Atos. I then had another break and then had 50 mins to read a case study and prepare a individual presentation. we then had lunch and met previous graduates and then did the presentation in front of one interviewer.

This experience was very organised and everyone there was very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why atos?
      Why finance?
      Tell me a time you planned something?
      ...   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.