Atomic Cartoons Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Atomic Cartoons

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atomic Cartoons

Storyboard Revisionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atomic Cartoons in October 2020.

Interview

literally for a little bit over an hour they just talked at me about their long process putting their show together and scheduling and didn't ask me any questions at all other than my background. They kinda just depended on me to ask them questions I guess. I didn't have a lot of room to show my personality/eagerness to work with them because they kept talking

Interview Questions

• What's your background? What do you do?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atomic Cartoons.

Interview

used facetime interview since the pandemic happened.
    I worked here before so it was more of self introduction to other production team.
    However, since everyone has to work home, I had to prepare extra what to ask. What is my responsibility as a team. What is expected from me. How long is the project. Basic stuff but a bit more keen on it. Also showing my design interest and catching up really...

Interview Questions

• What's my strength and ability in design.   1 Answer

Artist Interview

Interview

excited and polite supervisor and director depending on the production good luck knowing exactly what production you're applying for though and the duration of your contract and depending on their crunch may or may not be flexible with start date

Interview Questions

• have you heard about our show have you done this role before looks through resume and past relevant experiences etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atomic Cartoons (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

All process was handled in a very professional manner. Atomic Team was very friendly and helpful. I talked to two hiring managers. After asking couple questions about my skills they talked a lot about the company culture and projects Atomic is working on. It was really nice experience.

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atomic Cartoons (Vancouver, BC) in December 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone by HR, I was asked questions regarding where I went to school, who were my instructors, etc (it seemed like they were quizzing me to see if I was who I said I was). They offered me a job over the phone, and said they would get back to me after the holidays, but they never did . . . they also never returned any of my emails that I sent to follow up, I guess they changed their mind? Ghosted.

Atomic Cartoons Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atomic Cartoons (Vancouver, BC) in December 2018.

Interview

First they will email you for an interview, the process is pretty straight forward, everything is going to be fine as long you got what they need. The interview was about 15 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atomic Cartoons (Vancouver, BC) in September 2018.

Interview

The company seems very nice and lots of spaces. And it does look like a very family friendly company. The interviewers are easy going and nice to talk to. The interview itself over all is quite casual just like going in for a chat. Through talking to you they get to know you, you get to know their projects and work style. It was a nice and comfortable setup type of interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atomic Cartoons (Vancouver, BC) in September 2018.

Interview

Demo reel and an interview.
    Everyone in the room was nice and welcoming rather than they were trying to test you. It seemed like they enjoy their work very much. Overall mood was bright and talkative.

Pipeline TD Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atomic Cartoons.

Interview

Very quick and efficient overall, but not a great emotional connection either. It seems they don't necessarily cover everything they should to make the most of the interview process. But they get back to you very quickly.

Interview Questions

• What did you do before? What responsibilities did you have? How did you tackle the issues?   Answer Question

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atomic Cartoons (Vancouver, BC) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked to sign a waiver to not disclose on the project they were working on. I did sign the waiver. Then was met by the recruiter and animators. It was a good meeting. Unfortunately I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Did you sign the waiver when you first arrived?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.