AstraZeneca Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated 17 Oct, 2017

3.1

Chef De Projet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zug (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Zug (Switzerland)) in September-2017.

Interview

Sur recommandation. Entretien téléphonique puis entretien direct avec la personne responsable de l'aire thérapeutique concernée (oncologie), puis avec les futurs supérieurs et deux RH à différents moments. Toujours en tête à tête avec une seule personne.
    Entretiens avec les supérieurs directs : questions scientifiques et médicales quasi exclusivement,
    Entretiens avec les RH : questions plus "basiques" d'entretiens

Interview Questions

• Quels ont été vos résultats sur des précédents postes ?   Answer Question

Assistant Chef De Produit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in July-2015.

Interview

Envoi de la candidature par mail en réponse à une offre publiée sur internet.
    Suite à un retour positif, deux entretiens téléphoniques avec un chef de produit puis avec un chef de gamme et un responsable SFE.
    Les entretiens se sont fait par téléphone du fait de mon éloignement géographique.

Interview Questions

• Donnez selon vous les conditions pour une mission réussie   Answer Question

Apprenti Chef De Produit Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in October-2013.

Interview

Le premier entretien téléphonique se déroule avec les ressources humaines puis il y a prise de rdv pour des entretiens en personne avec les ressources humaines tout d'abord (environ 30min), le management direct (environ 30min) puis entretien avec le N+2 (environ 30 min). La réponse à la candidature a été reçue rapidement.

Interview Questions

• Que feriez vous s'il venait à y avoir un problème de communication entre nous?   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Average overall. However if this is your first pharma job, be ready. This process is standard for the industry.
    Recruiter phone screen. Face to face with two District Sales Managers. Background Check. Personality Assessment. Drug Test. Offer Letter.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Telephone, TX (US)) in August-2017.

Interview

Very professional approach and role specific questioning. Interviewer punctual when initiating call and very accomplished at putting the candidate at ease. Enjoyable experience albeit only the initial screening. Lasted 30 minutes in total.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of integrity in the context of this position?   1 Answer
    • Please provide any other relevant information in support of your credibility for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Very quickly had an in-person interview, though I know others had phone interviews first. Interview was less than a week after applying, as they were in urgent need for an ID. I came in, we talked for about an hour then I was taken on a tour of the facility. I did not meet anyone aside from who I would be directly reporting to.

Interview Questions

• If I told you to create a training on (anything) what would you do?   1 Answer

CI Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed at school by two CI employees at astrazeneca/medimmune. Asked primarily behaviorial questions, few/no technical questions, and expected me to have a lot of questions. The two individuals interviewing me are the two people I worked most closely with while at AZ, so make a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you had with a coworker
      How do you handle the stress of meeting deadlines?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Waltham, MA (US)).

Interview

Brief phone interview with hiring manager followed by a half-day onsite interview where I met with around 10 different employees ranging from hiring managers to Scientists and had lunch. I was asked to give a detailed description of my current thesis work and a variety of typical interview questions, everyone was extremely friendly which made the process less nerve-racking. Would definitely recommend interview prep before hand as it is a long day.

LMS Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Phone interview then two weeks later face to face. All questions were based on core values and explain how you have experienced them. Not much time for candidate to ask questions. Very tight schedule.

Clinical Operations Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Normal interview for the industry. Was provided situational questions that required an explanation of the solution and reason behind choosing that particular solution. Wanted to know how those solution related to AZ core company values. Ensure you have your examples prepared in advance.