AstraZeneca Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated 12 Dec, 2017

3.1

Chef De Projet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zug (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Zug (Switzerland)) in September-2017.

Interview

Sur recommandation. Entretien téléphonique puis entretien direct avec la personne responsable de l'aire thérapeutique concernée (oncologie), puis avec les futurs supérieurs et deux RH à différents moments. Toujours en tête à tête avec une seule personne.
    Entretiens avec les supérieurs directs : questions scientifiques et médicales quasi exclusivement,
    Entretiens avec les RH : questions plus "basiques" d'entretiens

Interview Questions

• Quels ont été vos résultats sur des précédents postes ?   Answer Question

Assistant Chef De Produit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in July-2015.

Interview

Envoi de la candidature par mail en réponse à une offre publiée sur internet.
    Suite à un retour positif, deux entretiens téléphoniques avec un chef de produit puis avec un chef de gamme et un responsable SFE.
    Les entretiens se sont fait par téléphone du fait de mon éloignement géographique.

Interview Questions

• Donnez selon vous les conditions pour une mission réussie   Answer Question

Apprenti Chef De Produit Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in October-2013.

Interview

Le premier entretien téléphonique se déroule avec les ressources humaines puis il y a prise de rdv pour des entretiens en personne avec les ressources humaines tout d'abord (environ 30min), le management direct (environ 30min) puis entretien avec le N+2 (environ 30 min). La réponse à la candidature a été reçue rapidement.

Interview Questions

• Que feriez vous s'il venait à y avoir un problème de communication entre nous?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

One face to face with local stakeholders and on skype with management aboard. The initial interview was behavior based. The Skype interview asked for a demonstration of knowledge and skill level. It felt like a test.

Interview Questions

• Review this data and explain what stands out or concerns you.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD (US)).

Interview

Two phone interview and one on-site interview.
    Organised and positive experience.
    A recruiter contacted for initial screening. Then a phone interview with the line manager. Finally, group interview with two other leads and director.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nassau, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Nassau, NY (US)) in November-2017.

Interview

Phone interview lasted 30 minutes. Reviewed resume. Asked about current ranking and promotions. They reviewed training program, driving record and benefits . Asked for base pay. Asked current company positions and type of ranking process.

Interview Questions

• Asked to give an example of recent presentation.   1 Answer

QA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

I applied online on their website. Got an email a week later to schedule a phone interview. It was a smooth and fast process. Basically to assess my skills and experiences on my CV.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experiences on my CV and how they could possibly relate to job   Answer Question

Sales Planning Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

contacted to interview, wasn't told who I was interviewing with just given a time to arrive. Interviewer was late. Interview was fine. Didn't receive offer which is ok, but was ignored after the interview even after I followed up. My advice would be to have the courtesy to notify those going for interviews with an answer and to thank them for taking time to apply.

A D Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in October-2017.

Interview

Three month process. Consisted of phone interviews and skype interviews with senior leadership in the UK. Everyone was very nice and professional. I'm still waiting for a final response from the company.

Respiratory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Brighton, MI (US)) in October-2017.

Interview

First step was a video interview, then a face to face with 2 district managers. The interview itself was very laid back, just question and answer, 1 situation question. The entire interview was 45 min.

Interview Questions

• When was there a situation in which it disagreed with your manager and what was the outcome?   Answer Question