AstraZeneca Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jul, 2018

3.1

Assistant Chef De Produit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in July-2015.

Interview

Envoi de la candidature par mail en réponse à une offre publiée sur internet.
    Suite à un retour positif, deux entretiens téléphoniques avec un chef de produit puis avec un chef de gamme et un responsable SFE.
    Les entretiens se sont fait par téléphone du fait de mon éloignement géographique.

Interview Questions

• Donnez selon vous les conditions pour une mission réussie   Answer Question

Apprenti Chef De Produit Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rueil-Malmaison (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Rueil-Malmaison (France)) in October-2013.

Interview

Le premier entretien téléphonique se déroule avec les ressources humaines puis il y a prise de rdv pour des entretiens en personne avec les ressources humaines tout d'abord (environ 30min), le management direct (environ 30min) puis entretien avec le N+2 (environ 30 min). La réponse à la candidature a été reçue rapidement.

Interview Questions

• Que feriez vous s'il venait à y avoir un problème de communication entre nous?   Answer Question

Chef De Projet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zug (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Zug (Switzerland)) in September-2017.

Interview

Sur recommandation. Entretien téléphonique puis entretien direct avec la personne responsable de l'aire thérapeutique concernée (oncologie), puis avec les futurs supérieurs et deux RH à différents moments. Toujours en tête à tête avec une seule personne.
    Entretiens avec les supérieurs directs : questions scientifiques et médicales quasi exclusivement,
    Entretiens avec les RH : questions plus "basiques" d'entretiens

Interview Questions

• Quels ont été vos résultats sur des précédents postes ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in November-2011.

Interview

An out-sourced employment coordinator contacted me to schedule an interview. After meeting with him, the next phase of the process was a panel interview where four managers interviewed me. Two of the managers asked behavioral questions, based on past experiences. The other two managers appeared to be inexperienced at interviewing and had no follow-up questions. The managers appeared to disagree as to the next steps, the qualifications of the individuals they were searching for, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't have the information necessary to do your job. How did you go about getting it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have similar experience, ask about additional vacation policy; inquire about hiring bonus. Otherwise, nothing unusual.

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in November-2016.

Interview

I applied and went through some odd steps before being invited for a face to face. They require you to do a mock sales presentation which was ridiculous. The interviewers were jerks and one made a comment about my physical appearance, I won't say what. He seemed utterly bored with the entire process. Makes me wonder why I wasted my time. The company also seems to engage in age discrimination based on the interview experience of someone else I know. If you're a middle aged female you're out of luck.

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

I applied for this position online. The company contacted me three days later via email to set up a phone interview. The 20 minute phone interview consisted of general background questions (verifying information on resume) also I was asked to discuss a time that I had to give a presentation. Upon completion of the phone interview, I received an email with a link redirecting me to a behavioral exam. There were 2 behavioral tests, both approximately 200 questions (20 minutes allotted per test). After these online tests, I was emailed again requesting me to complete an online employment application form that would be forwarded to the hiring manager. I am waiting to hear back.
    The process has taken 20 days thus far.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to give a presentation.
      What makes you a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January-2015.

Interview

2 interviews. 1st was a phone interview discussing resume, then a behavioral based test via the Internet, then I was suggested to apply for the position, then my resume went to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• In 2013 when you gave a presentation, tell me who was the audience, what was the presentation about, and what was the result of that presentation?   Answer Question
    • This is a situational based question.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in May-2011.

Interview

Walk thru who you are and why AZ. The questions format is tell a situations, how you handled, and what were the results. Tell me a time when...

Interview Questions

• How would you handle it if you saw someone breaking a co policy.   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Dallas, TX (US)) in February-2015.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to schedule a telephone interview about a week later. The telephone interview lasted 17 minutes to be exact and was nothing more than a brief overview of my background and accomplishments. I was told to look for a 200 question personality assessment in the next day or so and if you pass the assessment you will be emailed a more detailed application to fill out. I made it through the entire process and wasn't even given an opportunity to interview with them face to face which was disappointing but this is how companies operate these days.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to do a presentation.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in January-2014.

Interview

Referred by an educator who had worked with the company on a product launch. I was initially contacted by a recruiter and we did a phone interview a few days later. It was a résumé overview and a couple of behavioral based questions. I was then scheduled for a face to face with the hiring manager, who was exceptionally warm yet very professional. She was interviewing more candidates this week (my interview was last week) and said she would let me know about the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to convince someone to do something they didn't want to do?   Answer Question