Cover image for FMC

Add an Interview

Interview Question

Site Maintenance Manager Green River Wy Interview

FMC

Asked if I was only interested in the position for short term gain and would be moving on real quick.

Interview Answers

4 Answers

Relocation is the biggest concern that they have. It is extremely hard to find someone to relocate to SW Wyoming and live in the high desert. The winters are harsh, the summers are windy and dusty and the commute can be dangerous. Most people with skills have better options available. Many punch their ticket and move on after the 2 year payback period for sign-on/relocation perks. I find it extremely interesting that you did not get a plant tour. It would certainly make me wonder what the plants look like, probably old and in dis-repair? Sure is a red flag. Was anyone in maintenance on the interview team?

Zack on

Different John here, than the flip answer. I would like to hear more from you. I interviewed for the same position and they haven't gotten back with me either, maybe based on your acceptance. I found many of the same issues. We should connect and compare notes. On LinkedIn?

John on

Are you kidding, why would I move to wy just to leave. It would be impossible to sell your house

Anonymous on

Flip answers tend to give insight into a persons personality. There is no room for sarcastic tone in an interview. I also would make note of gramatical and spelling errors in a candidate for Management level positions.

John on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.