Asigra Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1 Interview Review

4.0

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asigra (Toronto, ON) in October 2011.

Interview

Met with two sales managers for first interview and was accepted for second round of interview which was preparing 30-60-90 day sales plan as well as panel role play with a case study customer. I had all the time I needed to prepare which involved using company resources and to set the date of the call/webinar presentation. Basically learning the product, competition, and do a mock call trying to sway prospect away from current supplier. One of the two Asigra contacts I tried reaching out never replied, another was extremely helpful. Call did not go well in my opinion but the sales management staff were very pleasant to deal with, I did not get any vibes of the bad reviews posted online here, there was great respect rapport between them and myself and I even reached out to another colleage to go and apply after I was turned down.

Interview Questions

• Do you mean I have to buy hardware for this solution? I cannot afford that.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.