Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

Article Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 65 interviews

Interviews at Article

Positive25%
Negative75%
Applied online100%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Article

Application

I interviewed at Article

Interview

A bit extensive considering the position is entry level. There were three interviews, on over the phone and two in person. I was not sure what they were trying to gain from that amount of interviewing. There were mock calls, questions and roll play.

Interview Questions
  • What is challenging for me in my work life?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Article (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2019

Interview

Very odd questions for an entry level position. They give you impossible scenarios to solve. I have worked in Customer Service for years and this just isn't the type of thing you can answer on a whim. The employees seemed very inexperienced.

Interview Questions
  • Try to trick you into bad mouthing your old employer. Don't get me wrong..they do this in a clever way but it's very deceptive.
1 person found this interview helpful

Article

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Article

Interview

They email you after you apply and ask questions before offering a phone interview. Interview questions were weird and unprofessional. Can tell they want to hire young people to take advantage of them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Article (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

First had a phone interview where they asked general questions, a "curve ball" question asking me to explain the process of putting on a seatbelt and told me the salary of the position (no negotiation). Following was an in-person interview with two supervisors where they asked many questions about me, several roleplaying scenarios and a written response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed