Arista Networks Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 525 interviews

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arista Networks (Troy, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

First the employer asked me to introduce myself. Then we went over the details in my resume. Then the employer asked me to ask questions mainly about data structures. Some questions include: map insertion time(average time, worst case).

Interview Questions
  • In what situation do you use linked list over hash map?
    1 Answer

Arista Networks

Application

I interviewed at Arista Networks

Interview

One coding round, 2 technical interviews. All of the rounds were online. Proctoring was not there in coding test though. In both the rounds, meeting took place on google meet.

Interview Questions
  • Regarding the coding problems of test. Form a data structure for a particular query. Debug a C code/

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arista Networks (Bangalore) in Aug 2020

Interview

The process was started by virtual PPT from our college. The PPT was good. They needed strong people in the field of networking area. The rounds of the company are: MCQ Round which had technical questions then had 2 technical Interview's before the HR round. The process was quite smooth and good.

Arista Networks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arista Networks

Interview

Met with senior legal team and spoke about my experiences through law school. Very nice and friendly environment. very very very very very good. Can this reach 30 words yet?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arista Networks

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arista Networks in Feb 2019

Interview

I was given a phone interview where I was asked various coding questions related to C++ knowledge. Then I had to develop a wrapper for the vector class. The process was very quick and there was no next steps after the phone interview: an offer or no offer.

Interview Questions
  • What happens when you use std::cout on the address or value of a char ptr?

Arista Networks

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arista Networks

Interview

It was around an hour long phone interview, and they give you a username to use to SSH into their terminal, and do the given coding challenge. Very helpful and easy to talk to as you go through the challenges.

Interview Questions
  • Find missing element in array, understand bit manipulation functions

Arista Networks

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arista Networks

Interview

A phone interview with a shared terminal -- a delightful conversation. Interviewer laid the questions out very clearly and provided helpful answers to applicants' questions. Requires lower level knowledges and the exercises seemed quite intuitive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arista Networks

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arista Networks

Interview

Interview was over the phone, where I had to ssh into their server. I had to program in C with some files already created on the server, and the interview was about 90 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were mainly about data structures; binary tree traversals, sorting etc.

Arista Networks

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arista Networks in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview was over the phone, took ~45 min. I was asked to ssh onto their machine using the provided account, and I coded in Vim using C. (C++ was not allowed) Nothing about my previous experience was asked.

Interview Questions
  • How to get the smallest node of a BST; how to get the next node in a BST

Arista Networks

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arista Networks

Interview

Met through university representatives and got an email for an interview...straightforward questions for the intern role, lots on myself and my side projects, and then a few technical questions testing for general knowledge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews