ArcelorMittal Dofasco Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ArcelorMittal Dofasco

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 30 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal Dofasco (Canada)

Interview

The interview consisted of multiple stages the first was a video interview with pre-recorded questions and the second was an in-person interview meeting with 2 individuals. Great process and great interview personal.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What are you interested in?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal Dofasco (Canada)

Interview

Online and recorded interview. Great at providing feedback and guidance. Really helpful team with a good amount of interesting questions for students. Very open to contact before interview to provide students guidance on the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal Dofasco (Hamilton, ON) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interviewed virtually due to covid, mainly standard interview but some questions were more difficult than past interviews and some questions I was not prepared for. The interview took 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time where you had to act without having all of the information, what did you do in this situation?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal Dofasco (Canada) in Nov 2020

Interview

First there was an online aptitude test followed by a video interview and after which I was interviewed by the Hiring managers. I was interviewed by 2 different department hiring managers as there were 2 vacancies. They asked about my past experiences and explained about the working environment at Dofasco.

Interview Questions
ArcelorMittal Dofasco
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal Dofasco (Canada)

Interview

2 interviews. Long time ago. I really can't remember, but I do recall the trumpets and fanfare about what a great company it is to work for, how well their people are treated...guess in Admin they might well be.

Interview Questions
  • How many years have you been working in distribution, any steel experience. etc.
Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal Dofasco (Hamilton, ON) in Apr 2018

Interview

First you get an email saying you've been selected for their aptitude assessment. The assessment consists of teamwork-related questions and simulated factory work exercises. If you pass the assessment you will enter the casual pool. Shortly afterwards you will be contact for an interview for one of the various departments in both the Primary and Finishing divisions. You may have multiple interviews as there is internal competition for job postings. But sooner or later they'll find a place for you.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you made a mistake at work and describe the steps you took to mend it.
Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal Dofasco (Hamilton, ON) in Apr 2018

Interview

Very casual interview. Started off by the generic tell me about yourself question. Focused on past work experience and interviewers were very easy as they know this is a co-op position

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you saw a hazard in a workplace and what you did about it?
Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal Dofasco (Hamilton, ON) in Nov 2017

Interview

It was easy. Interviewers are friendly and understanding. They always tried to make comfortable environment. Then, they asked me some questions which were very typical. There are series of questions with different types.

Interview Questions
ArcelorMittal Dofasco
Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal Dofasco (Hamilton, ON) in Aug 2017

Interview

Online application through university, in person interview including a few easy technical questions meant to test background knowledge and problem solving. Job offer came pretty promptly after the interview.

Interview Questions
ArcelorMittal Dofasco
Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArcelorMittal Dofasco (Hamilton, ON) in Feb 2017

Interview

I applied through university career website. Two workers from the department came to visit the university campus for the interview. Did around 30 min~1hr interviews. They asked technical, interpersonal and integrity questions.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews