Arbor Memorial Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arbor Memorial

Arbor Memorial

Application

I interviewed at Arbor Memorial

Interview

Very good interviewer, asked a lot of interesting questions and gauge at your overall service orientations. As long as you worked in a customer service job before, then your good to go.

Interview Questions
  • What is a weakness of yours
    Answer Question

Arbor Memorial

Application

I interviewed at Arbor Memorial

Interview

The entire process was easy and organized. Submitted an application and received a call for a prescreen interview. References were fast and then an offer. The HR team was attentive. The process was efficient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arbor Memorial

Application

I interviewed at Arbor Memorial

Interview

Applied after seeing ad, called in for interview. During interview was given company history, role, training process and how much money one could make and how many people were long term employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arbor Memorial (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

Very informative and pleasant interview with highly professional manager who was able to answer all my questions and was very helping in overall. I also liked the atmosphere at the office- everyone is nice and friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Arbor Memorial (Winnipeg, MB) in Jan 2018

Interview

In person, in depth review of experience, strengths, reasons for interest, and open discussion of expectations and responsibilities. Overview of company history and goals, high standards of service to the clients served across Canada.

Interview Questions
  • What task is your least favourite at your current employment?

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arbor Memorial (Montreal, QC)

Interview

Started with a phone call to ask if a position was available. Then I sent my cv to the manager, who later contacted me for an interview a week later. Arrived at the funeral home where I was greeted buy the manager and the assistant manager, they took me on a tour of the funeral home, and at the same time, asked me about myself, what I knew about the company, etc. Ended with me going to the manager's office where both asked me several questions about myself, then about the position, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arbor Memorial

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arbor Memorial

Interview

At first it felt a bit uncomfortable. Sales quotas was the main point of my interview. They wanted to know if I could sell and overcome objections when dealing with clients / customers who were going through the grieving process. Definitely a sales driven environment, not exactly what I expected but though I would keep an open mind and give it an honest effort.

Interview Questions
  • Have you attended a funeral in the past few years?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Memorial (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2017

Interview

Was first contacted with a phone call for a brief interview. Was followed up with an in-person interview with a panel of 3 people - 2 from the department and 1 from HR.

Interview Questions
  • What are your goals in your future career?
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Arbor Memorial (Brampton, ON) in Oct 2016

Interview

30 minute discussion on the duties required of the incumbent, with a very brief inquiry into said applicant's skills and experience relevant to the position. When I was asked back for a second interview, the lead hand sat in to ask a few more in-depth questions regarding my skills.

Interview Questions
  • Have you operated a back hoe before?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arbor Memorial (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2016

Interview

I waited for 45 minutes past my interview time to meet with the Branch Manager. Eventually he had the Business Administrator meet with me for about 20 minutes and asked me to complete a personality test and then asked me to wait another 60 minutes before he was available to meet with me. When he finally came in, it was a very brief 5 minute conversation and I was out the door.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in the funeral business?
2 people found this interview helpful