Aquent DEV6 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aquent DEV6

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aquent DEV6 (Mississauga, ON) in March 2019.

Interview

BEST Interview experience I have ever had. The process was fast and efficient. I actually had fun doing their challenge and answering their questions. They didn't expect me to know all of the answers and they even tried and helped me to learn new things. It's really rare to walk out of an interview feeling you learned 5-6 new things. Not to mention that they have the nicest people who actually care. This in no way means that the interview is easy, they ask technical questions that require thinking and knowledge; they don't make you nervous with the usual interview unnecessary pressure. Not to mention the fastest respond time ever.

The interview had 4 steps:
    1. A phone interview with Aquent recruitment agent
    2. An independent Assesment with by an Aquent independent developer. They ask you about your experience and some technical questions. after you go over some of your work and ask questions. my agent was really nice and helpful. he had a ton of experience and shared some of his experiences with me. He also suggested two books for me to read, which were a great read by the way, as well as some online resources
    3. A phone interview with people over at Dev6. One part general questions about you and your background and the second part of technical questions
    4. Challenge, they send over a tech challenge that you need to finish before your in person interview
    5. in person interview:
        a. Going over your solution
        b. Technincla interview
        c. General interview about you.

Overall an extremely Good experience.

Interview Questions

• I can't share that, it would be unfair to the company   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aquent DEV6 (Mississauga, ON) in April 2017.

Interview

Overall the process was very efficient and it took place across just 2 weeks. It started as a 50 minute phone interview which led to an in-person interview the following week. DEV6 was very flexible with finding a time to meet my schedule. I then had 2 separate 1 hour sessions with management and senior consultants.

Interview Questions

• Discuss the largest challenge I've come up against in my professional career and explain how I handled it.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.