Appletree Medical Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appletree Medical Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appletree Medical Group (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was online and quick. It started with questions like work experience and education. Then I was asked about my career goals. Just one technical question and then I was given a chance to ask questions if I need to.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Appletree Medical Group?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appletree Medical Group (Ottawa, ON) in Jun 2020

Interview

Phone interview first then was invited for a group interview with other applicants and operations manager which occurred online because of the covid situation. The phone interview was pretty easy; it was about past experience and personal professional goals

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Appletree Medical Group (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

2 interviews: First was group interview. Everone is around a round table and we just go around introducing ourselves. While 2 people from HR observing. If you passed the first interview, the second interview was one on one with HR, They just asked some behavioural questions. One question was "what is your biggest weakness?" Overall the interview process was straightforward forward and I think it was not hard to pass.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Appletree Medical Group

Application

I interviewed at Appletree Medical Group

Interview

Phone interview first and then in person interview and then you write some sort of english test then you are either hire or no. The process does not take too long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Appletree Medical Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appletree Medical Group

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview and English language assessment next, then called in for a group interview, no individual interviews took place, group interview consisted of a presentation, and we had to introduce ourselves to each other and to the HR manager and assistant, wasn't asked any tricky questions

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I got selected for a group interview. Mandatory english exam first. Everything went okay I just personally disagreed with their Doctor-first business model and the extremely low pay for anyone other than a Doctor. They had a seemingly rehearsed response when one of the other candidates brought up the negative reviews. Injection training mandatory at 6w posthire and I was not comfortable with that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

From the time of application to the point of hire took less than two weeks. The training process was very well constructed and provided me with the foundation to work with confidence in the clinic. Excellent trainer who is now the HR manager

Interview Questions
  • Can you provide an example of a time where you encountered a difficult client/customer and how did you handle the situation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appletree Medical Group (Scarborough, ON) in Nov 2016

Interview

It was a very short interview of 30 mins. The interviewing Manager was cordial, smart and professional. Very straightforward questions were asked as it was only a part time position. Overall experience was great but the salary was very low. My thoughts were different than what the reality was. May be I will try again some other time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appletree Medical Group (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2016

Interview

The interview process You apply for the job application via the Appletree website.. then get contacted by a representative from their HR department. They ask you to first complete an english literacy test after which a group interview was scheduled. Group interview: HR representative asks the group to give an introduction about themselves how they found the job, reasons for applying and then you learn about the appletree franchise. After the group interview, you are required to do an online test concerning the information within the interview and then get scheduled for a 1-on-1 interview .

Interview Questions
  • They ask you to introduce yourself, motivations for applying, how you found the job

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appletree Medical Group (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2015

Interview

Informational - asked question in regards to experience in healthcare or customer service. The interviewer was generally nice. Do not arrive late, they will take you off the list despite how the interview goes. There is a group interview, online testing and most times one-on-one.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews