Anixter International Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 84 interviews

Applied online33%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anixter International

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Anixter International in May 2021

Interview

Was a great interview. I was interviewed by three people at the same time and they were all really pleasant and nice. They asked about my Resumé and work history, as well as, my education history and extracurricular activities.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly asked about myself and what my job functions were in previous positions and how they translate to the role they’re hiring for.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anixter International (Mississauga, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

I applied online. I had an in person interview with the credit manager. Then an online test. Followed by an in person interview with the HR manager. I was given a verbal offer, and then I was ghosted and not supplied a written offer. I tried reaching out, but I didn't get a response. Thankfully, I didn't resign from my current job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Anixter International (Glenview, IL) in Sep 2017

Interview

Received a call within two days of applying formally to the position. Fairly typical and standard run of the mill interview for an entry level position. Any technical questions were geared towards Excel and Microsoft Office products rather than specific software.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and what you did to correct your mistake Tell me about a time when you dealt with conflict Tell me about a time when you had an expectation that you did not meet Tell me about a your strong points and previous professional opportunities
1 person found this interview helpful