AmerisourceBergen Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AmerisourceBergen Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at AmerisourceBergen

2.4

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Sugar Land, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very brief process. Took 3 days to contact me back for interview. Actual interview was 3 days later not including the weekend. Interview was fairly easy. Questions were up front and the setting was a little relaxed compared to other interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

Straight to the point and valuable. You learn the key functions of the jobs so you are prepared for your first day should you be hired. Clear expectations and clear understanding of benefits

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in distribution that was quota based (lines per hour   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Des Moines, WA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Straight to the point, went over the job duties, and the company benefits. It was very relaxed and easy questions asked. It took approximately 30 minutes to do the whole interview and was very pleasant and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to fulfill the duties requested in job post?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Romeoville, IL (US)).

Interview

2 people interview. General questions. Did have to wait one hour longer than scheduled time to be seen. Called for interview within 3 days of submitting resume. Very limited holidays off

Interview Questions

• why do you feel you would be a good fit to our company?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Morrisville, NC (US)).

Interview

The process was long and in my opinion a waste of time. I first received an email asking for my availability for an interview. I replied literally 4 minutes later stating that I have full availability, I’m available any time and day for an interview. I received an automated response which said “sorry I missed you, I am on vacation until 8/4 and will respond when I am back” 8/4 was 2 weeks away from the date of that email. why did she email me asking me for an interview if she knew she wouldn’t be able to respond for another 2 weeks? She could have at least passed my information down to someone who would still be in office and who could set the interview up for me. 2 weeks passed by and she finally set up an interview for me but she had to wait for a confirmation from the supervisor who will be interviewing me. This took ANOTHER week. I finally got the interview confirmation. I was early to the interview and to my surprise the supervisor didn’t interview me at all. He didn’t ask any questions. He just looked over my resume and said “I like your experience, it’s similar to what we do here at amerisource. I will put in a recommendation for hire” and that was it. I asked a few questions to show interest. He said I should hear from HR within a week for hire. Sounds like I got the job right? Sounded like he was so impressed with my resume that he didn’t feel the need to interview me. A week passed by with no call or email. I called them and said I’d like to follow up with my application status, the lady said she would leave a note for supervisor and I should hear back. Another week goes by and still nothing. I emailed the lady who set up the interview with me, and she also never replied. FINALLY, 4 weeks later I get an email stating I did not get the job. I was a bit surprised because the supervisor said he would like to hire me and he made it sound like I would get hired. Also he didn’t interview me at all or ask any questions, so how in the world did he know he didn’t want to hire me if he didn’t interview me or give me a chance? Makes me wonder what I was judged based off if I did not have an actual interview. The email also stated “thanks for interviewing with us” the whole process was strange and unprofessional.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

Interview

The process was long and unusual. I first received an email from a lady asking my availability for an interview. I was looking at my phone when the email came in and replied to her right away. I received an automated response that said “sorry I missed you, I’m on vacation until 7/30 and will respond as soon as I’m back” 7/30 was 2 weeks away from the date. Why would she contact me for an interview if she knew she wouldn’t be able to respond for 2 weeks? She could have at least passed my information down to someone else in the office who would be able to reply. Finally after two weeks, she replied with a time and date which I responded works for me. She then had to wait for the supervisor who will be interviewing me to also confirm the time and date. That took another week. She emailed me with a confirmation. I showed up to the interview early and I was surprised that it wasn’t an actual interview. The supervisor didn’t ask me any questions. He looked at my resume and was impressed, he said “I like your experience, it’s similar to what we do here at amerisource. I’ll put in a recommendation for hire” I asked a few questions to show interest and that was it. I thought he was so impressed with my resume that he didn’t bother interviewing me. That’s what he made it seem like. He said I should hear back from HR in a week about the next steps, sounds like I’m hired right?. A week passes by and I didn’t hear from them. I decided to call them and the lady over the phone said she would leave a note for the supervisor with my number. Again, i never heard back so I decided to email the lady who set up the interview with me and she also never responded. 4 weeks went by and I finally received an email which said “thank you for interviewing with us but we decided we will not be moving forward with your application” I was a bit confused since he said he would put in a recommendation for hire. I’m curious to what I was judged based off of if I wasn’t given a fair chance at an interview and the fact that I have years of similar warehouse experience. The whole process was just very strange and very unprofessional. I’m okay with not getting hired but it was all handled unprofessionally.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Romeoville, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was at night around 10pm cause the manager on nights wants to see you in person rather than Human Resources. Sits you down in a small conference room and goes over your resume. Was told the job is Sunday through Thursday evenings starting usually around 6pm with some overtime in the morning, about an hour he says, can’t go home til the work is done. Job is using a cherry picker and picking pharmaceutical products and placing them on the dock. Warehouse is a green warehouse were the temperature stays the same all year round.
    Before ending the interview he explains that if they don’t contact you in a couple of days they hired another candidate, but wait for 90 days cause that candidate didn’t work out or quit and they could be calling you.
    After hearing that I assumed I asked for too much pay even though I had over 20 years warehouse experience. Two days later got an email saying they hired another candidate. I suggest if your going in for the interview, you better low ball yourself to get the job, now dance monkey for peanuts. Chump change it sounds like. Good luck if you decide to try, waste of time it was for me.

Interview Questions

• Was asked, what do you expect on how much pay you should earn?   2 Answers
    • Have you used a cherry picker before?   1 Answer
    • Benefits?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Mansfield, MA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

had 3 interviews with 3 different people. if i was in despreate need of a job i would look elsewhere. the whole process took over a month and i was offered a different job than the one i applied for. Many of the questions were read off of a piece of paper and seemed to be random and make no sense. they should look at improving the interview questions because people were always coming and leave in a short amount of time.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in June 2013.

Interview

Pretty easy. The manager asked a few question regarding my experience and then asked my education level. The manager went on to proceed to show me the inside of the distribution center and explained how the process works and the conveyor works.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you have to deal with a difficult coworker   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Penn, PA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Typical questions for a warehouse job. Why do you wanna work here? Can you drive a forklift? Tell us about a time you faced adversity and prevailed? etc It lasted about 20 min then I got a tour of the warehouse.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.