AmerisourceBergen Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AmerisourceBergen Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AmerisourceBergen

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Frisco, TX (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Spoke with HR via phone, answered multiple detailed questions, then met in person with multiple people on same day, but not all at once.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter about six weeks after I'd applied. Shortly after, I had a 30-minute phone interview with a hiring manager. Next, I was invited for face to face interviews. I had back to back 1:1 interviews for about three hours. I hadn't prepared for a behavioral interview, but that is exactly what it was. Each interviewer had a few pieces of paper containing questions that they read to me. As I answered each question, they wrote my answer under the question. If you've never experienced a behavioral interview, Google the term and practice. The odd thing was that after the interview the recruiter never called or e-mailed. I left her a voicemail, and then a couple days later I sent her an e-mail, but received no response to either. Finally, almost three weeks after my interview I reached her on the phone. She said that they had decided to go in a different direction. I have no idea what that means. She encouraged me to apply again for openings in the future. Everything about this job and company made a very positive impression on me, except that recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Compare two managers you worked for who were very different, and how did you adapt to their styles?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Recruiter was not very clear on the role. He could not provide a clear job description.
    He did say that he would call for a onsite interview but never bothered to follow up

Interview Questions

• How would you manage conflicting requirements   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Several phone calls with typical questions. Then trip out to site to interview directly with hiring manager. While at this interview there was a conference call with a group of the team's members and the director over the group. After the interview there was a follow up phone call with an HR person and then the wait for news/outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the largest project you managed and what your level of responsibility was.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.