AmerisourceBergen Patient Care Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AmerisourceBergen Patient Care Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at AmerisourceBergen

2.2

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Monroeville, PA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the same person who interviewed me. She asked me general questions about my goals and experience for maybe 20 minutes, and then gave me an office tour. She said she'd like to help me continue with my candidacy and would contact HR about it. Two days later I got a formal offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR mailed me a benefits packet and an agreement to sign.

Other Interview Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Standard interview, same scenario questions.

Job description given to you: Answers basic clinical and program inquiries.
    Coordinates access to therapies, schedules and conducts appropriate follow-up, and facilitates access to appropriate support services.
    Facilitates access to appropriate support services, including reimbursement counseling, nursing hotline, and support.
    Processes incoming enrollment forms for program.
    Follows up via phone, mail, and/or fax for missing enrollment information.
    Supports payer research, health care policy library, and state management.
    Identifies other sources of health care coverage for patients through simple queries and use of PayerPlus database.
    Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard operating procedures in analyzing data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
    Typically receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
    Performs related duties as assigned.

Interview Questions

• How do you like working in teams   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Interview

After I submitted my application it took two weeks for them to email me for an interview. I had my interview today with two supervisors . They asked me general interview question i.e. Strengths, weakness and situation questions. They told me they where looking to make decision by the beginning of next week. I interviewed with this company before they didn't follow up. I had to contact the recruiter for an the answer.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions ( name 3 strengths and weaknesses) describe a negative incident with a coworker/customer and how you handled . Be ready for situation questions   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

I applied for the position online it took a couple of days I was then contacted by a recruiter who asked me general questions in regards to my background and my experience. He then liked my personality over there phone therefore he set me up an in person interview with the hiring manager. I was sent an email with the interview time and location. After the in person interview it took another 3 days I would say and was then hired on.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very short and straight to the point. There was typical interview questions as well as questions you had to answer in regards to dealing with the elderly as well as questions regarding an angry customer and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very simple - first had phone interview with Temp Agency, then a very short in person interview at job site. Standard interview questions, brought copy of resume, and talked with the Project Manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.