AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions

Interviews at AmerisourceBergen

2.6

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

The recruiter will contact you quickly for their phone assessment and set up an interview within the next 1 week or so. The interview went fast with 2 managers taking turns asking questions. I had all the right answers and felt confident in myself. It almost seemed "too easy". I was contacted in a few days with no offer and they had decided to go with another candidate. I think they already had someone in mind or were hiring internally.

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

Interview at College followed by interview at the company by 2 marketing managers and the marketing director.

Interview Questions

• What is the most successful thing you have done in a prior position you have held?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Denver, CO (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Basic interview questions. " tell us about your work history"?

Interview Questions

• Interview was dull, felt like I had to lead the interview.   Answer Question

Account Manager Health Systems Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in March 2009.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me regarding an opportunity with AB. The recruiter was difficult to get a hold of for questions, follow-up, etc. which leads me to believe that I was just a "fill-in" candidate for him. The current RM was pleasant, very knowledgeable about the position, and had the usual interview questions. Then a 2nd man came in-the current rep (newly promoted to RM) for the area. He was inconsiderate, boisteruous, and rude. If that is what the company is promoting, I didn't want to be a part of it!

Account Receivable Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in March 2016.

Interview

By my resume that was my interview and got the position in 2 days. I through a staff agency to get the position and next day they call and said the manger wanted to start me on April 4th.

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and in less than a week I got an email asking for hours and days of availability for a phone interview. Two days later I was interviewed, very professional Jessica in headquarters. She explained the hiring process so I was up to date in the process. The pay rate is $14-$16 which I thought was a little low but to start somewhere in the company it was ok. A few days later, I got an email I wasn't chosen but the experience was positive. I emailed a thank you letter for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work at AmerisourceBergen?
      Experience questions
      salary requirements   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in May 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview lasted approximately 15 minutes. Seems like the HR employer was reading off of a sheet. Prepare with your basic interview questions. Did not feel comfortable during the call.

Interview Questions

• How do you expect to interact with a new management style?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Conshohocken, PA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very brief and disorganized. One individual did not thoroughly read my resume and made assumptions and asked questions that were obvious if the document provided had been read. No HR rep was involved in the interview process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

The interview process was long and included two phone interviews and two office interviews. It was difficult to get a handle on who the actual hiring deciesion belonged to.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected questioning technique was used by one in person interviewer as he had no idea what the job that i was interviewing for detailed requirements were. This interviewer ultimately was not in the same work area but interviewed me anyway. He quieried my past experience in a technical area.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was done by an outside company as a recruited position

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The recruiter called on time to do a phone screen. He spoke very fast but was very quick about getting me to the next step in the process, the face to face interview. The two people that interviewed me at their office were also on time and the interview lasted one hour. However, one of the people that was interviewing me read prepared questions off a sheet of paper, really? I think that is so unprofessional and it makes the the company look ill prepared. This guy also looked hung over and like he could have cared less about interviewing me. I was told they would be making a decision in 3 weeks due to both of the interviewers having PTO , which I didn't need to know, just tell me you will make a decision in 3 weeks. I did not hear so I contacted the recruiter and he never returned my emails or phone calls. I think that is a poor reflection of the company as well. They want to hire people that follow through and have attention to detail but reading questions off a sheet of paper in an interview and not returning email or phone calls shows a lack of both from the company. And remember, Amerisourcebergen does NOT make life saving drugs, they just distribute them. They are NOT the Merck's or Pfizer's of this world.