AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions

Interviews at AmerisourceBergen

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

You initially make video recordings of yourself from questions they ask you via some virtual portal. 5 questions, 3 minutes to answer each, multiple takes if you need to redo your recordings.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your knowledge of ERP softwares and your experience if you have any with them.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

Video Interview, They don't get to know you. Very systematic. Set of questions and you have to record your responses. Personally I would rather have an in person or video call interview.

Director Sales Interview

Interview

The interview process moved quickly. I spoke with a total of 7 people, including executive leadership. They were knowledgeable and openly shared information regarding the position. Though I wasn’t selected for the position, I would definitely apply for another position at AmerisourceBergen in the future.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a two-part process that was very straightforward. There was an assessment that had to be completed beforehand and we went over that first. Then we went over my customer service background and she asked me questions about scerniceros and how I would react.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you got an unsatisfied customer?   1 Answer

Nurse Navigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview set up. Interviewer was not really friendly, but was professional. The interview was over the phone. Typical interview questions were asked. The orientation process was described.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Interview

Once they told me that they wanted to move forward with the recruiting process, they invited me to a One-sided recorded interview. They give you about 5 days to do it. It can be done on your own time.

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

First had a preliminary phone screening then I had a phone interview. I had a video interview after the phone interview and didn't make it to the second round. The overall process took almost three weeks.

Client Strategies Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Carrollton, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter in a reasonable timeframe after applying. The recruiter was friendly but without explanation passed me off to a coordinator who worked with me to schedule an interview. Didn't understand the coordinator/recruiter differentiation until I was corrected by the coordinator when asking questions.

The coordinator I worked with was unresponsive to emails and asked for my availability three times before I was scheduled for an interview. The recruiter often dropped the ball on informing me of changes to my scheduled interview resulting in a missed interview at one point in the process. It was eventually rescheduled.

I finally interviewed with a director-level employee and that went fine. It seemed as though I was driving this process along however. The interviewer told me to wait a couple weeks for next steps but I never heard anything from anyone at AB until I reached back out some time later. The recruiter informed me a month after interviewing I would be moving on to the next round and that a coordinator would be reaching out to me. That never happened and resulted in waiting another month before I reached out to the recruiter asking what was happening.

The recruiter informed me that they are moving ahead with internal candidates at this time. Lots of unreturned emails and inconsiderate actions throughout this process. When they let me know I would not be moving on they suggested applying for other roles with the company, but I am hesitant to do so.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you achieved a goal and the steps you took to achieve said goal.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

overall good interview. It felt relaxed. The hiring manager asked great questions about experience and thing I was proud of. Answered questions i had for them very well and was candid about the role.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Phila, PA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

5 days to do an online virtual screening of five very simplistic questions largely based on excel experience. Unlimited time to think of an answer, 3 try’s per question. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with excel and these functions (v lookup, pivot tables)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.