AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 285 of over 285 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

Very easy interview process. However, what was explained to me and what actually was the job differed a little. Once you get your foot in the door though the job becomes what you make of it.

Interview Questions
  • How easy is it for you to adapt to change?
    Answer Question

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

Aptitude,General Discussion,Interview questions,Panel interview,Hr questions.Technical questions.General questions ,college campus placement,off campus placement,On drive placement SSB interview PPDT test Overall exam test and all that you dont know fine for me not for you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

I interview process was easy and over the phone. They seem to be flexible with scheduling. Interview process was easy and over the phone. Interview process was easy. Ask a few questions. Doesn’t take long

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

The interview went smoothly and the manager who interviewed me was very personable. Questions were not that difficult and were about average, much of it was them explaining what is expected if hired for the role and how their process is.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

Friendly people, but I decline to say anything else at this point. I do not have any great insights although it seems the ultimate aim is not necessarily to be truthful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

First there is a screening, then an interview with two employees at the company. Very short and straight forward, just know basic interview questions like "what intangible skills can you bring to the company?" and have an awareness of the company mission statements (there are multiple)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in Apr 2021

Interview

The interviewer did not show up to the interview, nor did they respond to any emails regarding the no-show after. Very unprofessional, will not be applying here again in any capacity.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

The interview process was a video recording followed by a 30 minute interview with the national director and HR. It took awhile to hear back from the company but I look forward to it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

Good, lady was nice. Asked simple behavioral questions. Ultimately they went in another direction saying that they went with a candidate who had more experience. Overall, seemed nice and have nothing bad to say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

The interview process with ABC was great. I sent in my application on a Friday afternoon and received a response from a recruiting coordinator about 2 hours later asking me for the best contact number and some potential times for an interview. My interview was Thursday of the next week. She gave me the name on one interviewer but there were 3 total as a panel (which was a little bit of a surprise) but everyone was super nice. They actually had the director of the team, the guy who created the role, and the girl whose position I'd be filling who happened to be getting a promotion. I thought having her on was a very nice, positive touch. The interview was pretty standard, no surprise questions. We actually got through everything and spent some time just chatting which made it very relaxed. I didn't hear back for about a week so I reached out to the recruiting coordinator to see where we were in the process and she said she didn't have any info and would be able to provide more details within the next 2 weeks. Fast forward two days, I received a call with an offer and they gave me the weekend to accept or decline. Overall, it was an easy process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel your skills will help you in this role? How do you handle stress?
1 person found this interview helpful