AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions

Interviews at AmerisourceBergen

2.6

Manager Interview

Interview

overall good interview. It felt relaxed. The hiring manager asked great questions about experience and thing I was proud of. Answered questions i had for them very well and was candid about the role.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Phila, PA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

5 days to do an online virtual screening of five very simplistic questions largely based on excel experience. Unlimited time to think of an answer, 3 try’s per question. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with excel and these functions (v lookup, pivot tables)   Answer Question

Investor Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Coral, FL (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Cape Coral, FL (US)).

Interview

Phone screen via HR and Skype Interview with hiring manager. We were scheduled to have a 30 minute interview. Hiring manager asked me one questions. The conversation took two minutes. He asked me then I’d I had any questions. I had to interview the hiring manager for 28 minutes and the guy could not have been more disinterested. Having prepared for the interview for days, I was very disappointed that the hiring manager was this unprofessional and rude. I will not apply for any position at this company from here on.

Interview Questions

• Looking at your background, you seem to have changed employees frequently. Why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

I spoke with the individuals I would potentially work with and got asked basic behavioral questions and some about prior experiences. The process was smooth and they were quick to tell me how the hiring process would work and also were very communicative.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Phila, PA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Received an email stating you have 5 days to click a link and record yourself answering questions. The questions are flashed on the screen and you record yourself answering. That is then sent off to whoever reviews them. This is the most laziest, non-interactive interview I have ever done. The final kick is they ghosted me. The process has me thinking I should never send a resume there ever again. If that's how they treat candidates, imagine how employees are treated.

Customer Systems Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Roanoke, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

(no offer at the moment) 1st interview: Basic interview understanding personality and past experiences. nothing more but onto the 2nd interview after 2 weeks of 1st interview and there are recruiters that will give you their contact while you go through the process.

Interview Questions

• what were you doing at your last job   1 Answer

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkesburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Parkesburg, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I was sent a phone screen invitation to interview with a recruiter named Ivy. The woman said it would take two weeks to get back to me. The woman has never sent me an email or sent me a turn down email after repeated attempts to contact her. She was very unprofessional. She left a poor impression of the company on me.

Interview Questions

• What my last 10 years of experience included.   1 Answer

Telehealth Nurse Navigator Remote Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

About a 2 week process starting with screening via company recruiter, then phone conversation with 2 managers on the line 2 weeks after initialscreening. It was pleasant. Interviewers were easy to talk with and made me feel comfortable/at ease. Received an offer 1 hour after my phone interview ended. I accepted. I could tell immediately it was a good fit for me.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview process was pretty simple. Was referred internally. Had a quick phone interview with a recruiter and another quick phone interview with the hiring manager. No onsite. Very easy, standard interview questions.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penryn, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Penryn, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I thought the interview went well. Thought I was a good fit for the job but I guess apparently they didn’t think so. Thought I had plenty of experience and was very capable of doing the tasks needed to be done

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.