AmerisourceBergen Human Resources Director Interview Questions

Human Resources Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview with the Recruiter and then was invited in for an in person interview. When my interview was confirmed, I received an agenda that I was scheduled to meet with four people. However, when I arrived, I was told that it was changed to two people, which I thought could have been addressed ahead of time. After the interview, the person did not walk me back down to the front desk, which I thought was odd. As an HR professional, I bring my guests back to the front desk area.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in August-2010.

Interview

Somewhat typical "revolving door" interview style whereby first you meet with HR, then the manager hiring for the role, then the local President / GM, then perhaps some department colleagues. For some highly specialized roles, there can also be a "panel style" process whereby the whole team sites with you at once and grills you.

Interview Questions

• Really just the typical fare as far as the interview(s) were.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There definitely was some room for negotiations whereby I could bargain for some extra room such as hiring bonus if I started earlier, and relo paid if I needed it. But for less senior positions, not so much.