AmerisourceBergen Human Resources Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AmerisourceBergen Human Resources Director Interview Questions

Interviews at AmerisourceBergen

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Somewhat typical "revolving door" interview style whereby first you meet with HR, then the manager hiring for the role, then the local President / GM, then perhaps some department colleagues. For some highly specialized roles, there can also be a "panel style" process whereby the whole team sites with you at once and grills you.

Interview Questions

• Really just the typical fare as far as the interview(s) were.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There definitely was some room for negotiations whereby I could bargain for some extra room such as hiring bonus if I started earlier, and relo paid if I needed it. But for less senior positions, not so much.

Other Interview Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Human Resources Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview with the Recruiter and then was invited in for an in person interview. When my interview was confirmed, I received an agenda that I was scheduled to meet with four people. However, when I arrived, I was told that it was changed to two people, which I thought could have been addressed ahead of time. After the interview, the person did not walk me back down to the front desk, which I thought was odd. As an HR professional, I bring my guests back to the front desk area.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.