AmerisourceBergen Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

AmerisourceBergen Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at AmerisourceBergen

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

They asked typical behavioral questions on how you would deal with customers - if you care about them, empathize with their concerns. They will have a copy of your resume and go over each item on it, including education.

Interview Questions

• What policy did you help implement at your last job?
    How do you handle difficult customers?
    What do you know about AmerisourceBergen?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

THIS IS FOR 6 DIFFERENT POSITIONS! Over the span of 6 months I've applied for about 6 different positions and its the same song and dance each time. Within 24 hrs of submission, email is received from recruiter to schedule a phone screen with another recruiter or hr rep. Once phone screen has been successfully completed am then told info is being forwarded to manager to schedule panel interview. 3 out of the 6 positions I was rescheduled 2 or 3 times, because "something came up, schedule change, manager is out on vaca" or maybe this company is just that un-organized. And in all 6 instances I still had to reach out to recruiter after being told I'd hear something by beginning of next week... I reach out at end of week-nothing. Reaching a week later- nothing. A month later- nothing. Complete lack of organization and proper professional etiquette. Then I noticed the role I'm applying for, they are currently trying to fill a position for a hiring manager for that same department!

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about pharmacy claims and customer service experience.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Naperville, IL (US)).

Interview

2 interviews. One phone and one in person. The phone one was very robotic. The interviewer was very dry. The in person one was totally the opposite. They were very nice and open to my questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a moment where you did something that had a very good outcome in your previous job and you were never recognized for it. Explain how did you feel.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

Telephone interview was about 30 mins and in person interview was about 30 mins. I interviewed with supervisor and manager. Talked about my previous experience and what I was currently looking for in a company.

Interview Questions

• Typically interview questions. Be prepared to explain your answers.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Frisco, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

It took to long to find out the status of it. Plus, for internal interviews, the questions are not relevant and management from a different department needs to do the interviews.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Frisco, TX (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

The process was very balanced, you usually have a group panel interview with about 8-10 supervisors that go around a table and ask you general questions about work experience. The background check was the most stressful process, they wanted to know everything that has ever happened in your life as if you are working for the pentagon...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, everyone starts at the same pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Naperville, IL (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was good. Very helpful no complaints asked great questions. I would recommend this job. Great tone very professional. She asked me to come in for a interview. Also asked what hours were I looking to work.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked for the comPany   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was good

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in March 2016.

Interview

Pleasant. The manager seemed nice. The interview was very quick and organized and the work seemed very interesting. contract to hire. Very professional. The work environment was not too impressive, the cubicles looked very claustrophobic.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.