AmerisourceBergen Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 289 interviews

Employee Referral20%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

I had a phone screen prior to being scheduled for an in-person interview. The actual in person interview lasted approximately 40 minutes and the questions varied in difficulty. I heard back from the employer the next day with the job offer details.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you wanting to switch jobs?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Philadelphia, PA) in Jun 2018

Interview

The recruiter called on time to do a phone screen. He spoke very fast but was very quick about getting me to the next step in the process, the face to face interview. The two people that interviewed me at their office were also on time and the interview lasted one hour. However, one of the people that was interviewing me read prepared questions off a sheet of paper, really? I think that is so unprofessional and it makes the the company look ill prepared. This guy also looked hung over and like he could have cared less about interviewing me. I was told they would be making a decision in 3 weeks due to both of the interviewers having PTO , which I didn't need to know, just tell me you will make a decision in 3 weeks. I did not hear so I contacted the recruiter and he never returned my emails or phone calls. I think that is a poor reflection of the company as well. They want to hire people that follow through and have attention to detail but reading questions off a sheet of paper in an interview and not returning email or phone calls shows a lack of both from the company. And remember, Amerisourcebergen does NOT make life saving drugs, they just distribute them. They are NOT the Merck's or Pfizer's of this world.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in May 2017

Interview

Telephone interview lasted approximately 15 minutes. Seems like the HR employer was reading off of a sheet. Prepare with your basic interview questions. Did not feel comfortable during the call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Conshohocken, PA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Very brief and disorganized. One individual did not thoroughly read my resume and made assumptions and asked questions that were obvious if the document provided had been read. No HR rep was involved in the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

The interview process was long and included two phone interviews and two office interviews. It was difficult to get a handle on who the actual hiring deciesion belonged to.

Interview Questions
  • Unexpected questioning technique was used by one in person interviewer as he had no idea what the job that i was interviewing for detailed requirements were. This interviewer ultimately was not in the same work area but interviewed me anyway. He quieried my past experience in a technical area.
3 people found this interview helpful