AmerisourceBergen Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AmerisourceBergen Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at AmerisourceBergen

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Conshohocken, PA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very brief and disorganized. One individual did not thoroughly read my resume and made assumptions and asked questions that were obvious if the document provided had been read. No HR rep was involved in the interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in May 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview lasted approximately 15 minutes. Seems like the HR employer was reading off of a sheet. Prepare with your basic interview questions. Did not feel comfortable during the call.

Interview Questions

• How do you expect to interact with a new management style?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

The interview process was long and included two phone interviews and two office interviews. It was difficult to get a handle on who the actual hiring deciesion belonged to.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected questioning technique was used by one in person interviewer as he had no idea what the job that i was interviewing for detailed requirements were. This interviewer ultimately was not in the same work area but interviewed me anyway. He quieried my past experience in a technical area.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was done by an outside company as a recruited position

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The recruiter called on time to do a phone screen. He spoke very fast but was very quick about getting me to the next step in the process, the face to face interview. The two people that interviewed me at their office were also on time and the interview lasted one hour. However, one of the people that was interviewing me read prepared questions off a sheet of paper, really? I think that is so unprofessional and it makes the the company look ill prepared. This guy also looked hung over and like he could have cared less about interviewing me. I was told they would be making a decision in 3 weeks due to both of the interviewers having PTO , which I didn't need to know, just tell me you will make a decision in 3 weeks. I did not hear so I contacted the recruiter and he never returned my emails or phone calls. I think that is a poor reflection of the company as well. They want to hire people that follow through and have attention to detail but reading questions off a sheet of paper in an interview and not returning email or phone calls shows a lack of both from the company. And remember, Amerisourcebergen does NOT make life saving drugs, they just distribute them. They are NOT the Merck's or Pfizer's of this world.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.