American Fidelity Assurance Company Analyst, Group Underwriter II Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Analyst, Group Underwriter II

Interviews at American Fidelity Assurance Company

1 Interview Review

Analyst, Group Underwriter II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company.

Interview

I applied online in August or September; got a phone call around Thanksgiving. This is a standard amount of time… be patient! Met with HR first. They told me as much as they could about the details and expectations for the position and the department. They asked what my career goals were and if I thought American Fidelity was a good fit for me. Received a second phone call within 3-4 days to interview with the position supervisor and a couple of co-workers. Received a third and final phone call to interview with the department manager. Received regular phone calls and emails from the HR rep to keep me updated on the status. She went above expectations as far as answering my questions and explaining certain processes and procedures. Ultimately I was hired right before Christmas.

Interview Questions

• I would be switching industries entirely if I were offered this position, so the toughest questions for me were questions directly involving duties and thought processes that would benefit the potential candidate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

American Fidelity reviews salaries on a regular basis (every couple of years… they call it benchmarking). They ask for your expected/desired salary, but ultimately they have a set range to offer. Depending on your level of education or experience, they may offer a higher salary than they would have normally.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.