American Fidelity Assurance Company Account Manager - Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Account Manager - Education

Interviews at American Fidelity Assurance Company

1 Interview Review

Account Manager - Education Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Springfield, IL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

There were plenty of "processes" and interviews involved, along with an interview with the Education head. I was even told at one point I had the job, there were just "a few more people to sign off". After 2 months of driving back and forth (100+ miles one-way), taking vacation days from work and weeks of not hearing anything, I was told they were going with someone else.

I'm quite relieved - if that's how they treat a prospective employee (who was going to take a huge pay cut to join their ranks, no less), I have a feeling that some of the reviewers who worked there may have been spot on. Good luck to them, I hope they find success in this ever-changing marketplace.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.