American Fidelity Assurance Company IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

American Fidelity Assurance Company IT Interview Questions

Interviews at American Fidelity Assurance Company

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)).

Interview

Very easy process, one phone interview, and one in person interview. Just be yourself, everyone at the company is extremely friendly and family oriented. They usually hire you on as a intern or temp before getting a full time offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Fidelity Assurance Company

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Very bad. A "panel" of pathetic people who relished making you look bad. They were poorly prepared, not at all interested in what I had to say and were clueless about the role they were interviewing me for.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process you used to overcome a difficult situation, etc. Nothing that pertained to the job at hand.   1 Answer

American Fidelity Assurance Company Response

May 24, 2017 – Talent Management Team

Our initial screening process checks to see if the candidate has the basic skills for the position. Our in-person interviews focus on finding a culture fit and on soft skills, including things like how to overcome difficult situations such as in the question you mention. We focus on how the candidate will fit with the team overall, so many of the questions asked during the interview will focus on determining that fit, not on basic skills.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.