American Fidelity Assurance Company Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

American Fidelity Assurance Company Account Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at American Fidelity Assurance Company

2.7

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Champaign, IL (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

3 interviews total- 1 initial; 2nd full sit down; and 3rd ride along

They were very upfront about all the expectations of the job, proud of the company they worked for and wanted to make sure they reflect AFA in a good light.

Interview Questions

• standard interview sales questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Fidelity Assurance Company

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Cleveland, OH (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was a bit lengthy because they do some extensive research on their potential employees. We only work in schools, so they want to make sure they're bringing in high character people to represent the company. It started with a couple phone conversations with the state manager, followed by a face to face meeting. After that, there was some paperwork to fill out and a final interview with a regional manager, who offered the job. The whole process took about a month and a half.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

I was finishing my undergraduate degree and they called me to fill an internship position. It wasn't a typical hiring process, but I did get a great impression of the way the company "does it". I interviewed with the HR department then with the Hiring Manager then with the entire team. They were all nice to me, and answered all of my questions. I was notified within two weeks by a card and box of cookies mailed to my house. That was pretty awesome!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There weren't any negotiations. They laid a sheet out in front of me and said "this is what you get." I said "okay". This is part of the company's culture as I've heard of other employees subjected to the "no haggle" approach to compensation.

Account Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview from state manager as an initial screening. In this interview they review with you your resume and prior sales experience. They ask the usual getting to know you questions along with the questions that motivate and drive you. 2nd is a Face to Face interview with the area manager where questions are continued but it is mostly an informative meeting where they explain what you will be doing and goes over the payscale. Finally the final interview is with the regional manager and he has to put the final stamp on the hiring process or it's a no go.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to drive everyday to your selling site?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.